Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
I ordered a 302a XLT 3.5 MaxTow in september and still don't have a scheduled date. What do you guys think, will I get my order before the summer ? It doesn't make sense to wait 8-9 months for a Ford F-150, they are building millions of them.....

I'm in canada, do they still have higher priority on the US orders ?
Did you get a VIN yet? I am surprised your dealership can't give you a build week. My F150 XLT 302A 2.7 was ordered on December 23rd for another customer that bailed out. When I decided to lease the truck on Feb 10 with some new modifications to the original build request(Moonroof/20" tires), he was able to get me a VIN and build date of March 2nd. I got my sticker last week with the Blend date of March 3rd. Pretty close to my salesman date.
Sponsored

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
Did you get a VIN yet? I am surprised your dealership can't give you a build week. My F150 XLT 302A 2.7 was ordered on December 23rd for another customer that bailed out. When I decided to lease the truck on Feb 10 with some new modifications to the original build request(Moonroof/20" tires), he was able to get me a VIN and build date of March 2nd. I got my sticker last week with the Blend date of March 3rd. Pretty close to my salesman date.
No VIN, my order is still "Unshedulled Clean"....

IS your order with the Max Tow ?

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
My truck (also Canada bound) has a blend date 02/20, and since then also have not seen any progress for it apart from my window sticker that seems to have updated from 2/18 to 2/26. Nothing different apart from that. Frustrating we cant track the trucks more carefully.

Last edited:

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
My truck (also Canada bound) has a blend date 02/20, and since then also have not seen any progress for it apart from my window sticker that seems to have updated from 2/18 to 2/26. Nothing different apart from that. Frustrating we can track the trucks more carefully.
At least you have a window sticker. I ordered 12/14/20, got a VIN in January with a build date of 02/22, moved to 03/01 and still haven't seen a sticker. I live in BC.

Sponsored

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
At least you have a window sticker. I ordered 12/14/20, got a VIN in January with a build date of 02/22, moved to 03/01 and still haven't seen a sticker. I live in BC.
I ordered September 25th and don't have a VIN neither a Window sticker. Talked to Ford representative and they can't do anything, just wait......very bad service.

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
IF feel you, my original order date was 20 Sept 2020, so I know the pain (had some updates etc since then on the order but still). Its taking forever

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Today it seems like my Order has updated on this sites tracker
I now have an ETA and Production date.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Tracker.JPG

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Today it seems like my Order has updated on this sites tracker
I now have an ETA and Production date.

Tracker.JPG
My tracker was updated today with an ETA End Date of March 21. My Blend date is tomorrow, March 3rd, which is probably why I don't have a Production Date yet. Is the ETA End Date usually the date when the truck is delivered to the dealership?

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
My tracker was updated today with an ETA End Date of March 21. My Blend date is tomorrow, March 3rd, which is probably why I don't have a Production Date yet. Is the ETA End Date usually the date when the truck is delivered to the dealership?
No idea. I am just glad to see progress on mine

Sponsored

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No idea. I am just glad to see progress on mine
I saw your post on the "March 1 build week" regarding what the "ETA end date" means. It looks promising for us.

According to UNCGrad, ETA End Date = Estimated Delivery Date.

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
I Got this from dealer tracking

That ETA is supposed to mean it could be at dealer between those dates?
EDIT: confirmed by the dealer. So those are the delivery date range. 3-4 weeks.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates screenshot_20210302_111109_chrome_94c484adca439bc40f2de26686e85999db6bf38d

Last edited:

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
got my window sticker today with a blend date of 03,03,2021 being built in dearborn
Update My last update was that my F150 has arrived at the CN Rail yard on Friday February 26th. The delivery from the transportation company is between March 4th to March 20th. Still waiting..... Truck is sitting seven kilometers away from my dealership on a CN Rail yard and it is going to take another 20 days to reach the dealer. I was told it is normal for a vehicle to take up to a month until it gets shipped to a dealership. Unreal....... But they say patience is a virtue......

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
Update My last update was that my F150 has arrived at the CN Rail yard on Friday February 26th. The delivery from the transportation company is between March 4th to March 20th. Still waiting..... Truck is sitting seven kilometers away from my dealership on a CN Rail yard and it is going to take another 20 days to reach the dealer. I was told it is normal for a vehicle to take up to a month until it gets shipped to a dealership. Unreal....... But they say patience is a virtue......
Honestly I have a good feeling that it will be at the dealer in by mid March or earlier. This is the home stretch and it will all be worth it. For now it's annoying but what can you do. Congrats. Mine will be rolling off the production line sometime tomorrow and it's coming from Dearborn by truck/convoy so I believe it will be taken straight to the dealer I hope. If that's the case I may see my truck mid March as well.

ellnemm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Honestly I have a good feeling that it will be at the dealer in by mid March or earlier. This is the home stretch and it will all be worth it. For now it's annoying but what can you do. Congrats. Mine will be rolling off the production line sometime tomorrow and it's coming from Dearborn by truck/convoy so I believe it will be taken straight to the dealer I hope. If that's the case I may see my truck mid March as well.
I believe if it says convoy on your window sticker than means transportation by rail.
Sponsored