First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Ordered Jan 18, was told today that I've got a build week of March 22, no VIN. Told to not expect delivery until May.
Here's to hoping it won't take that long to arrive.
Sponsored

RyanAR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT XTR
Ordered Jan 18, was told today that I've got a build week of March 22, no VIN. Told to not expect delivery until May.
What did you order?

Mine was ordered on Feb 6th and I just got the window sticker today.

Dealer said itll be built March 1st

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
What did you order?

Loaded Lariat powerboost. Nothing overly unique as lots have got shipped.

You are doing amazing with your speed. Honestly I think there’s something really screwed up with mine. I’m at the point of thinking if I re-ordered today it might be quicker than this one.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
What did you order?

2.7 Lariat Sport
FX4 + 20's
Spray Liner
Wheel Liner
Power Tailgate

RyanAR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT XTR
I know a lot of people who have gotten spray bed liners and wheel liners or higher trims are slower. Must be the swanky interiors ;)

Sponsored

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport

You are doing amazing with your speed. Honestly I think there’s something really screwed up with mine. I’m at the point of thinking if I re-ordered today it might be quicker than this one.
Your dealership may have used up its allocation so that could be why it's taking longer than others.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Your dealership may have used up its allocation so that could be why it's taking longer than others.
I’m not sure. It is built but waiting three weeks for the liner. If it was allocation you would think it would still be waiting to be built. There are a few of us in this situation so who knows.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I ordered Jan 23. I asked the dealer if Ford has taken the order, if there’s a VIN, build date and/or any other pertaining information.

He has nothing except that anyone that has ordered a 2021 F150 from their dealership got it after at least four months.

This is the highest volume dealer in Canada so I was kind of hoping their wait times wouldn’t be so long but I was wrong.

Someone here mentioned that maybe cancelling the order and putting in a new one might make things a little faster.

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
I ordered Jan 23. I asked the dealer if Ford has taken the order, if there’s a VIN, build date and/or any other pertaining information.

He has nothing except that anyone that has ordered a 2021 F150 from their dealership got it after at least four months.

This is the highest volume dealer in Canada so I was kind of hoping their wait times wouldn’t be so long but I was wrong.

Someone here mentioned that maybe cancelling the order and putting in a new one might make things a little faster.
That's really not that long, I ordered in the beginning of December and my order wasn't accepted until January 9th, I have a build date of March 3rd with delivery probably being the beginning or April or if I'm lucky early March

Sponsored

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired

Wow

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
i have the same build week as you. i was expecting april. better not be May that’s ridiculous.

also you should have a vin if you have a build date. i’ve had a vin for that build week for over 3 weeks

Brad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 XLT, 2021 F150 Lariat
I ordered on 1/20, had my VIN within a few days and a build date of 2/13. I was very surprised to see things progress so quickly, so was not surprised when my build got pushed back to the week of 3/8. I have a couple of the constrained items in my build (spray in liner and extended running boards) so fingers crossed the build week holds. Hoping to get the truck mid April so I have some time to break it in before camping (towing) season starts in May! Ship times to Alberta seem to be between 2-3 weeks from Dearborn from what I have seen, so as long as the build date holds, and the truck doesn't sit for too long waiting for the liner may be ok....

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
i have the same build week as you. i was expecting april. better not be May that’s ridiculous.

also you should have a vin if you have a build date. i’ve had a vin for that build week for over 3 weeks
No kidding, I was in shock when my salesman told me that.
And I asked specifically if he had a VIN since he had a build week and he said he didn't. Originally was told 6-8 weeks and personally I was willing to wait up to 10, but I’m having trouble wrapping my head around waiting 4 months for an F150.
Sponsored