First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
I ordered my XLT September 22, 2020 and have NO VIN yet, I am getting the impression that the salesman is an idiot, keep getting stories that make no sense!!!
That could depend on a package that you might have ordered . Yesterday, at the dealer sorting out my order, two of my Ford packages, spray in box liner and wheel well liners,; the salesman indicated a possible 4 months delay in getting the truck built. Ended up they would remove those from the order and do a Linex spray after the truck arrives and the dealer would install the wheel well liners.

So I took that option and had it deleted from the Ford order which hadn’t yet been actioned on.
Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
She said "wow he must have gotten lucky, ford's scheduling is weird rn and I have no idea when I'm gonna get the vin for your truck" I guess I'm still stuck waiting in the dark lol
Well here is hoping " you get LUCKY " as well soon. I will update you when I find out the build date. I can tell you it is being manufactured in the Kansas city plant.

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Just ordered mine last week from Yonge Steels(Toronto), they expected 4 months to have it here. 502 Lariat sport with City boy version of Ecoboost.
First time with 2.7, dunno how good (or bad maybe) it is...
The 2.7 Ecoboost Engine is great I have owned two F150's with that Engine. A 2017 and the one I am driving now 2019. The new 2021 I just ordered also has a 2.7. The twin turbo makes it fast. And if you don't push the Engine to hard gas mileage is great..... Just stay out of Sports Mode....... Unless you only want high performance and excellent throttle

HandsomeDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Thanks for that info. It crossed my mind that with such a short turnaround that it’s possible the dealer may have had it on order

As mxc27 noted , his 502a lariat is 8 to 10 weeks out .
It is a retail order. Mid March delivery puts me at about 8 weeks.

Sponsored

HandsomeDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Just ordered mine.... they expected 4 months to have it here. 502 Lariat sport with City boy version of Ecoboost.
First time with 2.7, dunno how good (or bad maybe) it is...
Today I learned that I'm a city boy. My wife's gonna be pissed !

Last edited:

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
For those of you that had a retail order and have received your truck, how long was the delivery after the build date? I have a build date next week so I’m starting to wonder when it will actually arrive. I’m in AB so I know it will take longer than deliveries in central Canada. Thanks

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I ordered my XLT September 22, 2020 and have NO VIN yet, I am getting the impression that the salesman is an idiot, keep getting stories that make no sense!!!
It sounds like it’s time to talk to the sales manager.

Sponsored

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
It sounds like it’s time to talk to the sales manager.
I’m in the same boat in the US. Ordered 9/22, no VIN. I’m curious what response you get from GM

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
I talked to the GM at the dealership, what I was told is it is a matter of allocation, the dealership where I ordered mine is a high volume dealer and the others not so much, production scheduling is dishing out orders to all at a similar number of trucks.

random1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic
For those of you that had a retail order and have received your truck, how long was the delivery after the build date? I have a build date next week so I’m starting to wonder when it will actually arrive. I’m in AB so I know it will take longer than deliveries in central Canada. Thanks
Also in AB, been pulling various VIN's from dealers who currently have it in stock. I see it ranging from 17 days to 19 days.

Rtopper

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Carpenter
Got my window sticker to day

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates AFCC3D50-6143-4C9D-B234-EF07B3D5445D
Sponsored