First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150/old datson 510/dodge ram
Occupation
fisherman
Ordered late September and last contact with dealer was about a week ago. they basically said they won’t have an update for me until OKTB has been achieved
i ordered mine sept 28 and today i recieved my vin# and a processing schedule for the week of jan 25th at the kansas city plant
so at least its something
Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
i ordered mine sept 28 and today i recieved my vin# and a processing schedule for the week of jan 25th at the kansas city plant
so at least its something
Congratulations. I ordered a few weeks earlier but impossible to get any real information from the dealer. Ford is not providing much information so I think the dealers are about as uninformed as I am.

What did you order?

acefishing

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150/old datson 510/dodge ram
Occupation
fisherman

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I was told mine is allocated for Feb build. Turns out for allocation, they front-load the US trucks early in the build schedule as the Americans are willing to pay for the new and shiny. Were our Canadian trucks are allocated heavily in the second half of the build year, but my order was received by the factory on August 12th and the suspense is killing me.
Well I didn’t want to believe that Ford front loads the US but I think you are correct. Getting to be lots of trucks in the lots but no hybrids anywhere. I think I’ve checked all the big dealers across Canada and I can’t find a hybrid even mentioned. I’m now hearing we might see some near the end of January +. Who knows but this waiting really sucks.

OP
OP
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat - Soon to be gone! 2021 Here I come!
Occupation
small business owner
My dealer in Kingston, ON just received their first Platinum with the Carmelo Seats in one of the whites. Can't believe the limited just comes in those light blue seats...they really need a black option. Even our dealer sales rep is suprised. Waiting to test drive a power boost. They have received 8 or 10 2021s and no powerboost. I've seen hardly any for any trim listed anywhere in Ontario.

Sponsored

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
My platinum been ordered since October. No sign whatsoever of it even being built. No vin, no dates, nothing. Soon, this will turn into a Dodge Ram order.

egap69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I ordered at the end of September and my dealer just told me they wont know till Jan 15th when they will see mine, thats when all their retail sold truck orderes get pulled by Ford.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
I ordered at the end of September and my dealer just told me they wont know till Jan 15th when they will see mine, thats when all their retail sold truck orderes get pulled by Ford.
That makes sense. I was shown by my dealer, that my retail order was going to be arriving the week before or after January 25th. I ordered September 9th 2020.

I my truck/order on the tracking page, on this site, but it still says in processing and gives no production date.

I left a message with the dealer today to see if they have any further details.

Cheers

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tracker now says In Production, but no build date online. Dealer says they see a January 18th build date.
No window sticker online either. Any Canadians actually get a window sticker online?

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I am in Ontario ordered my 2021 Lariat 502A from Markville Ford on December 9th 2020. No VIN # yet. Is there anyone else from the GTA that placed an order around the same time if so have you gotten any updates on your truck VIN#?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I ordered from Trillium Ford in Shelburne on Sept 28.
I bought a 2017 XLT from Trillium Ford in Alliston great dealership well good luck hope yours gets built and delivered before February ends.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I ordered my PB Lariat 502A September 8th from Discovery Ford and it is supposed to be built this Friday. Might be a couple weeks before delivery? Not sure what convoy means as a form of shipping, that's what it says on my Window sticker. I thought these would come by Rail first then maybe be loaded on a truck.
We will see, it's been along wait.
Sponsored