Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
What dealer did you order from? When mine was shipped, I checked the website everyday to see if they had any new inventory. A week later mine was advertised on website. I called the dealership to ask why my special order truck had pics being in their lot and advertised on website. My advice would be to keep checking daily.
Ordered from White oak ford on Mavis, wouldn't recommend them tell me a different story every time. I found a way to check dealership deliveries. Check cassens.com and you're able to check dealership deliveries. If they say they haven't received your f150 but their shipping company says it delivered you'll know. All delivery invoices and vins are posted.
Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Ordered from White oak ford on Mavis, wouldn't recommend them tell me a different story every time. I found a way to check dealership deliveries. Check cassens.com and you're able to check dealership deliveries. If they say they haven't received your f150 but their shipping company says it delivered you'll know. All delivery invoices and vins are posted.
whiteoak use to be great until the owner sold to go auto. Rumor has it ford is trying to pull their dealer license.
anyways ty ordered from whiteoak too. He had to find his own truck but at least he got one.
I ordered from planet in March and still nada

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
What dealer did you order from? When mine was shipped, I checked the website everyday to see if they had any new inventory. A week later mine was advertised on website. I called the dealership to ask why my special order truck had pics being in their lot and advertised on website. My advice would be to keep checking daily.
My truck also was listed , even though the salesman called me to look at it as soon as it was unloaded from the truck. It was still listed after I picked it up, apparently the department that does the new vehicle listings doesn't communicate that well with the sales department.

ty1029

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Yup ordered from the same dealership-Just keep an eye on their website I guarantee you will find it there before they contact you!

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone know how to track it once the truck is in transport.

Mine is built in Dearborn and coming to BC.

Sponsored

Nicperron

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone know how to track it once the truck is in transport.

Mine is built in Dearborn and coming to BC.
I’m not sure by rail (mine is convoy). I think that once it’s shipped, the Vehicule visibility report your dealer has access will have the rail company and rail car #, and you might be able to track it with them. Also you might want to try with ford performance chat.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
+1 for chatting with Ford performance, my window sticker says convoy, but turns out I am actually coming rail

the guy at FP said to check back with them once a week and they’d be happy to give an update

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
+1 for chatting with Ford performance, my window sticker says convoy, but turns out I am actually coming rail

the guy at FP said to check back with them once a week and they’d be happy to give an update
I remember I saw the sticker said convoy before. Now I looked it again it says rail.

I guess I will ping FP for update regularly

amgkiller64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Porsche Cayenne 2021 F-150 Lariat 502A
My window sticker stated convoy but appears to be on rail. Shipped from Dearborn to Toronto, ON

Sponsored

johnbisme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Senior Game Combat Designer
I've been acting as the unofficial tracker for the 8/2 Build Week, and most of the guys on the forum were in Limbo until about 3 weeks ago, then everyone's trucks started getting marked 'Built' and shipping and arriving.

Well... ALMOST everyone's ;)

Out of dozens, I and one other person haven't had our orders move since they entered production. Last week, my ETA moved to 12/31, and now it's 'TBD'. I've been trying to cross-reference with other people's options to try to take a guess as to why mine didn't move when virtually every other truck from the week got built, but so far, nothing.

I'm kind of guessing there's no rhyme or reason to it, so... I'll keep waiting. Saw an almost identical truck (in a bad (for me) color) at a dealer last weekend that was built on 09/15 and already on the lot. I know, it happens, but... just wish I knew WHY it happened to me! :p

EDIT: Oh, hey look, this thread is for Canadian orders! *slinks back down south of border and keeps waiting for truck.

Last edited:

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EDIT: Oh, hey look, this thread is for Canadian orders! *slinks back down south of border and keeps waiting for truck.
It’s all good we’re pretty well all in the same weird boat, mine was stuck in production for about 3 weeks and I was starting to get worried. Ford performance told me some trucks take longer to go through quality checks (not sure if I buy that or not)

anyway 3 weeks later on 10/11 it magically switched to “in transit”, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to explain it!

Bigboypants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazdaspeed 6, Gmc Yukon, Nissan Sentra, Ford Focus
So what is delivery times, dont mind what is showing ETA, im from Toronto and my truck was built in KC on 10/06 so its been 11 days now in transit. Share your transit time, im just curious how long does it actually take for the truck to come from KC to Toronto.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So what is delivery times, dont mind what is showing ETA, im from Toronto and my truck was built in KC on 10/06 so its been 11 days now in transit. Share your transit time, im just curious how long does it actually take for the truck to come from KC to Toronto.
mine was built 9/29 in KC but took until 10/11 to show as in transit.

Ford performance told me I will see the truck by Nov 18 but I’m not holding my breath

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Dealer just told me that the MY22 order bank finally opened last Friday (Oct 15) Anybody else getting the same story?
Sponsored