Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I was scheduled today for build....chat guys seemed dazed n confused ....it's in production.
Which it's said for 2 weeks.
I guess I'll check tomorrow later in the day.
I ordered mine lariat powerboost on January 5 2021, window sticker just showed up today Oct 1.
Hopefully everything is still on track
How this happens....I give you credit for sticking it out,not sure I could have but all manufacturers are the same.
I sorta laugh when guys who ordered in summer are complaining already :0
Sponsored

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
I ordered mine lariat powerboost on January 5 2021, window sticker just showed up today Oct 1.
Two thumbs up for waiting this long. Mine was ordered Jan 26, built March 30th and picked it up Aug. 13 . KR PB with a number of options.

As a consolation prize, you should get the onboard scales and perhaps Blue Cruise included depending on your build specifications. At least your truck will not sit around for several months awaiting parts or chips and should be shipped a day or two after production.

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
January?!! Once my windows ticker showed up I was built exactly on my blend date

that's gotta be a new record. I thought mine was bad with April…
lol, I didn’t expect to wait this long at all. Was originally quoted like May June window. Then it just keeps getting pushed back.

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Two thumbs up for waiting this long. Mine was ordered Jan 26, built March 30th and picked it up Aug. 13 . KR PB with a number of options.

As a consolation prize, you should get the onboard scales and perhaps Blue Cruise included depending on your build specifications. At least your truck will not sit around for several months awaiting parts or chips and should be shipped a day or two after production.
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1ED4MFC55909

Here is my sticker. I do see Blue Cruise on it but not on board scale. I thought that was a lighting feature.

I still have vehicle to use so my situation is slightly better.
Was planning to use it for summer and get a travel trailer etc. well that didn’t happen??

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was scheduled today for build....chat guys seemed dazed n confused ....it's in production.
Which it's said for 2 weeks.
I guess I'll check tomorrow later in the day.

How this happens....I give you credit for sticking it out,not sure I could have but all manufacturers are the same.
I sorta laugh when guys who ordered in summer are complaining already :0
When I ordered was told PB production allocation is very low. Everything 100 non hybrid for 2 hybrid truck
that was before the chip shortage.

then it’s keeping getting pushed back. Didn’t receive VIN until August with production week of 9/20 then rescheduled to 10/6 then 10/10.

Sponsored

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1ED4MFC55909

Here is my sticker. I do see Blue Cruise on it but not on board scale. I thought that was a lighting feature.

Was planning to use it for summer and get a travel trailer etc. well that didn’t happen??

Congrats on your new truck build. Not much if anything you didn’t order on that truck. I see from the sticker it’s going to be built on the 10 th . It will be worth the long wait once it’s sitting in your driveway .

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Congrats on your new truck build. Not much if anything you didn’t order on that truck. I see from the sticker it’s going to be built on the 10 th . It will be worth the long wait once it’s sitting in your driveway .
Very excited for sure. Just hope it gets built according to the plan ?

next items are getting accessories. Apparently there is a delay as well.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I placed my order back in early march, forum tracker says its build and sticker is available. My dealership is saying to get the 22 and cancel saying my 21 won't be built, which is complete bs. Can someone check through ford tracker if it's built. order J11S VIN 1FTEW1EP6MKE00512

ty1029

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
I placed my order back in early march, forum tracker says its build and sticker is available. My dealership is saying to get the 22 and cancel saying my 21 won't be built, which is complete bs. Can someone check through ford tracker if it's built. order J11S VIN 1FTEW1EP6MKE00512
Looks like your truck has shipped out and is "in transit" to dealer.

My guess is your dealer wants you to order a new 2022 and sell your 2021 for above MSRP. Have a buddy looking for a truck and all dealers with 2021 in stock are charging anywhere from 9-10% over invoice price.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 1633703271161

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Looks like your truck has shipped out and is "in transit" to dealer.

My guess is your dealer wants you to order a new 2022 and sell your 2021 for above MSRP. Have a buddy looking for a truck and all dealers with 2021 in stock are charging anywhere from 9-10% over invoice price.

1633703271161.png
Ford said it's built and shipped while dealer says the opposite. Read some reviews and come to find they've done this multiple times.

Sponsored

Winnipeg Jay

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid (Ordered)
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered my powerboost in April 29, 2021 and my window sticker popped up yesterday (Oct 7, 2021) with blend date of 2021-10-14 (next week). Fingers crossed.

fieldwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Ordered Jan 31, blend date of Oct 7, ETA end date showing Dec 4th.

I hope that ETA end date moves up after built because of tired of waiting.

Shipping from KC to BC.

Crawfunkle

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duesenberg Model J
Ordered Jan 31, blend date of Oct 7, ETA end date showing Dec 4th.

I hope that ETA end date moves up after built because of tired of waiting.

Shipping from KC to BC.
Speaking of waiting, I’ve seen posts on here about ppl waiting for accessories. Make sure to hound your dealer to make sure they have yours in stock b4 the truck arrives. I emailed my salesperson today and he replied asking if I had a copy of the accessories order we placed… I have a bad feeling about that response. I’ll be supremely pissed off if my truck arrives and the dealer tells me there’s a wait on my accessories, even though I signed the quote for ordering the accessories almost 7 months ago!!

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
For what it’s worth. I asked my dealer about adding the black appearance package. Not sure why not but whatever.

‘I checked with my new car manager and got it confirmed that when migrating orders from 2021 to 2022, Ford doesn't allow us to change the major packages. Only a few things can be changed like the color (if the color you chose was discontinued by the company).
About getting the money back, you will get a $1000 credit from the company.’

ty1029

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Ford said it's built and shipped while dealer says the opposite. Read some reviews and come to find they've done this multiple times.
What dealer did you order from? When mine was shipped, I checked the website everyday to see if they had any new inventory. A week later mine was advertised on website. I called the dealership to ask why my special order truck had pics being in their lot and advertised on website. My advice would be to keep checking daily.
Sponsored