Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

KanuckYYC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I ordered my 2021 truck three months ago and it has been crickets. The only time I her anything about my King Ranch is when I call to ask. Last conversation was that chances are my ordered truck will now be a 2022. Anyone else getting this feedback?
Hi!

I was getting that feedback too... until this afternoon.

My dealer in Calgary emailed me that my truck (ordered June 30) was picked up for 2021 production. Rough details of the order...

- 4WD XLT SuperCrew , mid-trim pkg, 6.5' box
- Guard metallic
- Heavy Duty Payload Pkg (7850 GVWR) and Max Tow
- 3.5 Ecoboost
- FX4
- 360 camera
- onboard scale and smart hitch
- yada yada

With the VIN and Order number that they provided I was able to pull it up on the Order Tracker.

Cheers!

Keith
Sponsored

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
I ordered my 2021 truck three months ago and it has been crickets. The only time I her anything about my King Ranch is when I call to ask. Last conversation was that chances are my ordered truck will now be a 2022. Anyone else getting this feedback?
If you have a VIN you can message ford performance on their website and ask for an update on the production status of your vehicle https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us

i started doing this instead of bugging the dealer

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi!

I was getting that feedback too... until this afternoon.

My dealer in Calgary emailed me that my truck (ordered June 30) was picked up for 2021 production. Rough details of the order...

- 4WD XLT SuperCrew , mid-trim pkg, 6.5' box
- Guard metallic
- Heavy Duty Payload Pkg (7850 GVWR) and Max Tow
- 3.5 Ecoboost
- FX4
- 360 camera
- onboard scale and smart hitch
- yada yada

With the VIN and Order number that they provided I was able to pull it up on the Order Tracker.

Cheers!

Keith
Cool i ordered mine with the mid level trim as well so that i could get all the performance bells and whistles that i wanted (5.0 w/ 3.73 & 4X4), will let you guys know how i like it when it's recieved. I just couldn't cough up the extra to jump to 302A although it seems like great value for what you get. I really like a nice leather steering wheel so that did it for me.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
i ordered March 13th and nada. My dealer says mine will probably be a 2022 - but I really think he has no clue.

Sponsored

Mikesoffroad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Jeep CJ7, 2007 Jeep JKU, coming Ford F150 KR
Occupation
Training Superintendent
That is what I am thinking also. No response might mean he has no clue. It is a Calgary dealer also for my order. I do not even have a vin # yet, starting to get frustrated that the only communication I get is when I initiate it. This is my first ever ordered truck, always purchased off the lot before. Guess I picked a bad time to change my ways lol.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just curious what did you guys all see for delivery times? My truck was finally built yesterday and is going on a convoy.

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - Star White 3.5 Eco 157” WB
Just curious what did you guys all see for delivery times? My truck was finally built yesterday and is going on a convoy.
Mine was built on 09/15 and was in the dealers yard on 09/23. It went by rail to Montreal and then by truck to eastern Ontario.

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
Ordered June 4th
built August 4th
on chip hold until Sept 19th
Shipped Sept 20th
Arrived in Edmonton rail yard Sept 30th

Hopefully picking up Monday or Tuesday and drive it back to Calgary

Blinky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Ordered March 30th
Produced May 15th
On chip hold
Built September 16th
Shipped September 19th
Delivered September 27
Picked up September 30th

Exactly 6 months from order.

Sponsored

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Awesome thanks guys! So could be as quick as 2 weeks that’s fantastic, I’m getting the itch to drive this thing I ordered April 20th!

have not seen anything update on pals app, did you guys get decent updates or did it just show up at the dealer?

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - Star White 3.5 Eco 157” WB
Awesome thanks guys! So could be as quick as 2 weeks that’s fantastic, I’m getting the itch to drive this thing I ordered April 20th!

have not seen anything update on pals app, did you guys get decent updates or did it just show up at the dealer?
Palsapp never really showed any info for me. My salesman was good, he gave me a couple updates where it was at on the train and then FaceTimed as it was coming off the truck. Had to wait a couple days for the bed liner and tint but glad to be driving it now!

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palsapp never really showed any info for me. My salesman was good, he gave me a couple updates where it was at on the train and then FaceTimed as it was coming off the truck. Had to wait a couple days for the bed liner and tint but glad to be driving it now!
Very cool! I’m just happy it got through production!

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I ordered mine lariat powerboost on January 5 2021, window sticker just showed up today Oct 1.
Hopefully everything is still on track

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I ordered mine lariat powerboost on January 5 2021, window sticker just showed up today Oct 1.
Hopefully everything is still on track
January?!! Once my windows ticker showed up I was built exactly on my blend date

that's gotta be a new record. I thought mine was bad with April…
Sponsored