Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
i'm in the same boat as you, ordered 4/20 and now i talked to one of the guys on here and he said i'm scheduled for end of september.

Your best bet is to message one of the guys on this forum to get your info, i gave up trying to get anything from the dealer.
I used the chat and got a bit of info
Truck has been pushed back 3 times now
Next scheduled production day is the 23rd....but even the guy I was chatting with insinuated that would be pushed.
I sorta hate getting a new truck at start of winter here.....but it appears that's what's gonna happen.
At this point I don't really want it for first couple of weeks of November anyway....moose and deer hunting can be hard on the truck.
Sponsored

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
I used the chat and got a bit of info
Truck has been pushed back 3 times now
Next scheduled production day is the 23rd....but even the guy I was chatting with insinuated that would be pushed.
I sorta hate getting a new truck at start of winter here.....but it appears that's what's gonna happen.
At this point I don't really want it for first couple of weeks of November anyway....moose and deer hunting can be hard on the truck.
Yeah agreed, i was really hoping i'd have mine by the end of september but at this point if i can get it before snow falls i will be happy.

I still need to do some research on what the best undercoating is for these steel framed aluminum bodies, my gut feel is Krown but i could be wrong.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Yeah agreed, i was really hoping i'd have mine by the end of september but at this point if i can get it before snow falls i will be happy.

I still need to do some research on what the best undercoating is for these steel framed aluminum bodies, my gut feel is Krown but i could be wrong.
I do alot of gravel and just don't bother with it anymore.

Blinky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
My March 31 order finally shipped this week. Produced 5/15, Built 9/13. Hoping this means that it makes it to me by early October, and doesn't have any issues from sitting for 4 months. If they got to my Truck, which was built after the big unfinished builds of March and April, thinking it means they are finally getting through the bulk of those trucks.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
there is hope! After 5 months I can finally see my window sticker!

Anyone know What does a blend Date mean? Mine says 9/29

Sponsored

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - Star White 3.5 Eco 157” WB
there is hope! After 5 months I can finally see my window sticker!

Anyone know What does a blend Date mean? Mine says 9/29
It’s basically the date at which the parts for your truck will be on the line ready to be “blended” together. Your build date will likely be the day after. Of course this is all subject to any shutdowns that may happen.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It’s basically the date at which the parts for your truck will be on the line ready to be “blended” together. Your build date will likely be the day after. Of course this is all subject to any shutdowns that may happen.
very cool!

How soon after it’s built did you guys start to receive your trucks in the past? I figure at least 2-3 weeks to land at the dealers in Canada?

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
very cool!

How soon after it’s built did you guys start to receive your trucks in the past? I figure at least 2-3 weeks to land at the dealers in Canada?
Mine was shipped from Kansas July 31 and arrived at the Nova Scotia auto port 10 days laters on Aug 10/11. Really fast. It then took another 12 days to make its way 5 minutes down the road to the dealership on Aug 23. Ridiculous but labour issues are labour issues.

Last edited:

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine was shipped July 31 and arrived at the Nova Scotia auto port 10 days laters on Aug 10/11. Really fast. It then took another 12 days to make its way 5 minutes down the road to the dealership on Aug 23. Ridiculous but labour issues are labour issues.
Awesome wow that's quick! Thanks for the reference, Cheers, Tony

Sponsored

Winnipeg Jay

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid (Ordered)
Occupation
Engineer
My Velocity Blue F150 Hybrid with order date ~ April 26 2021 and initial build week of Sept 17 2021 just got pushed back to build week of Oct 11 2021.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My Velocity Blue F150 Hybrid with order date ~ April 26 2021 and initial build week of Sept 17 2021 just got pushed back to build week of Oct 11 2021.
Sounds like similar timeframe to mine i ordered april 20th, which factory are you getting built at? i'm at KC

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
I'm going to share my experience in my truck shopping since April. Back in early April of this year I decided to sell my 2015 Lariat sport with 502 A package, The truck was in A1 condition and with low KMS on it, 62K. I put it on AD on line and within 2 hrs., The truck was sold for more then my asking price. Not expecting that the truck would have sold so fast, I realized I had no car to get to work now, lol. Thankfully A friend of mine had a 2014 Kia Rio that was not being used so he was nice enough to let me use it until I could buy myself I new truck. Little did I know that was a shortage of trucks ! I started looking right off the bat for a new f150, after some research I decided I wanted the Limited PB, However there were none available. I had 6 7 dealerships in SW Ontario on the lookout for me since April, and every time 1 was available, I made plans to visit the dealerships only to find out that the trucks were being sold just as fast as they were arriving at the dealerships, LITERALLY ! This happen to me about a dozen times. Finally I got so sick of waiting for a White Limited PB that I decided to go with whatever truck was available in my area, at this point I didn't care about color, I just needed to get a truck soon because buddy needed his car back as he was giving the Kia Rio to his brother out in Nova Scotia. I found couple lariats sports, one black and the other was white, called about the white one and was told it was sold. I don't like black cars but again I needed something fast, I decided to go down to the dealership to look at the black one. Talked to the sales person on the phone and made a appointment to come look at the truck. I was disappointed at this point as I was really wanting a white Limited PB BUT was going to settle on a black truck which by the way would have been my first black car ever. I was just so tired of looking online every day since beginning of April and being disappointed at the fact that nothing was available or were selling before I could go out and test drive one. I even offered to put down payment on a trucks so that dealerships would hold it for me until I could test drive it then decide If I wanted it. Dealerships would not do this anywhere. Anyways, I loaded up my kids and Wife and headed out to the dealership to look at the black f150 lariat. As I turned into the packing lot of the dealership, my wife noticed a star white limited PB ? I was like WTF? Sales person never told me they had a limited in stock? I went inside to talk to the sales person I he informed my that after we spoke on the phone earlier that morning that a transport had stopped by dropping off some trucks, the white limited was one of them. He told me he had sent me I voice message stating they had limited come in but I never received it because I had left my phone at home. Man was I happy, I told the sales guy to go over to the truck and put a sold sign on it, he kind of looked at me puzzled but did it. As he was doing so, another sales person Had come out to the truck as someone who had also been looking at getting a limited was interested in the truck, luckily I was able to get there first this time and ended up getting the truck I had been looking for for 3 months, love it !

Mikesoffroad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Jeep CJ7, 2007 Jeep JKU, coming Ford F150 KR
Occupation
Training Superintendent
I ordered my 2021 truck three months ago and it has been crickets. The only time I her anything about my King Ranch is when I call to ask. Last conversation was that chances are my ordered truck will now be a 2022. Anyone else getting this feedback?
Sponsored