Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Well, that's interesting ... my sales guy did give me a delivery date when I asked, so ... either my guy is lying through his teeth (entirely possible) or your guy doesn't want to do the legwork to find out. Either way, one or both is not entirely truthful ...
I personally think that my truck will be stuck in Production for a while that’s why they don’t want to give any dates. My blend date in window sticker is this Friday but tracker on this forum has no production date or ETA for my truck so I guess I’ll see if anything changes on Friday…
Sponsored

fmozza

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 xlt fx4
Occupation
retired
I personally think that my truck will be stuck in Production for a while that’s why they don’t want to give any dates. My blend date in window sticker is this Friday but tracker on this forum has no production date or ETA for my truck so I guess I’ll see if anything changes on Friday…
Here's hoping everything works out and you get your truck soon! Just noticed you're from Manitoba as well - Winnipeg?

Sponsored

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Well kids, I have an update. I'm re ordering my truck.. I'll try to make this quick. Ordered on Feb. 25. Window sticker says blend May 7th in Kansas which couldn't have happened due to closure. Status has been in production for 2 months with no ETA. My dealer who is also a good friend of mine said his sales manager told him that ford said we will likely see my truck in October... Not sure why. So I asked to re order and take what comes first. They agreed. Which is good cause I want to change some major stuff anyway and am just gonna bite the bullet and wait for the new one. I figure I've waited 4 months already... What's another 4 to get the exact truck I want. Plus if the original was going to take that much longer anyway then why not. I just hope my first order doesn't arrive next week tempting me to take that one and regretting it later... But I will have a new window sticker and tracking soon and be starting this whole process over... So you guys won't get rid of me quite yet.. The fact that I have Tires, Wheels, Shocks and other accessories sitting here waiting to go on the new truck doesn't help at all either... But the day will come... FOR ALL OF US!

Original order.

1FTFX1E80MKE00810

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well kids, I have an update. I'm re ordering my truck.. I'll try to make this quick. Ordered on Feb. 25. Window sticker says blend May 7th in Kansas which couldn't have happened due to closure. Status has been in production for 2 months with no ETA. My dealer who is also a good friend of mine said his sales manager told him that ford said we will likely see my truck in October... Not sure why. So I asked to re order and take what comes first. They agreed. Which is good cause I want to change some major stuff anyway and am just gonna bite the bullet and wait for the new one. I figure I've waited 4 months already... What's another 4 to get the exact truck I want. Plus if the original was going to take that much longer anyway then why not. I just hope my first order doesn't arrive next week tempting me to take that one and regretting it later... But I will have a new window sticker and tracking soon and be starting this whole process over... So you guys won't get rid of me quite yet.. The fact that I have Tires, Wheels, Shocks and other accessories sitting here waiting to go on the new truck doesn't help at all either... But the day will come... FOR ALL OF US!

Original order.

1FTFX1E80MKE00810
Curious what major changes you made to your order? I know for my order, it took me 3 months of researching the forums, test drives and talking to existing orders to come up with my build and only thing I keep question myself on is going with the 5.5ft bed over the 6.5. Totally understand the accessories, had them all in the dining room and moved them out to the garage this weekend. $6k worth of accessories, just waiting on cap to be delivered, well...and the 10/31 truck. ?

JDMan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Totally understand the accessories, had them all in the dining room and moved them out to the garage this weekend. $6k worth of accessories, just waiting on cap to be delivered, well...and the 10/31 truck. ?
Which accessories?

Bluemedic22

First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current Vehicle: 2016 F150 Magnetic
Hey fellas, I just wanted to join and give a status on mine. My order date was Apr 20th and I just got a VIN (but no sticker) and the status says "in order processing". SO without going through all the threads.. that just means they keyed in the details ?

Sponsored

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Hey fellas, I just wanted to join and give a status on mine. My order date was Apr 20th and I just got a VIN (but no sticker) and the status says "in order processing". SO without going through all the threads.. that just means they keyed in the details ?
Exactly... Ford has committed to making your truck. they haven't committed to much else such as "When" ?

Interestingly though, if they have given you a VIN... it will tell you "Where" K is KC and F is Dearborn.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Which accessories?
Still trying to decide to level or not. Like the look of the level, but not sure it is something to do right away.

Ordered/Arrived
Ranch Sierra Cap $3200
Equal-i-zer Hitch $800
Bedrug $300
Mud flaps $400
Bug deflector $200
Wheel well liners $250
Bed divider $300
Phone holder $100
Husky x-act contour mats $400
‐---‐----
Once truck lands
Line-x $800
Krown rust proofing $200
Tint $200
Heated rear seats $350

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Curious what major changes you made to your order? I know for my order, it took me 3 months of researching the forums, test drives and talking to existing orders to come up with my build and only thing I keep question myself on is going with the 5.5ft bed over the 6.5. Totally understand the accessories, had them all in the dining room and moved them out to the garage this weekend. $6k worth of accessories, just waiting on cap to be delivered, well...and the 10/31 truck. ?

The 6.5 beds look pretty sweet on the crew cabs.
I have a supercab so was a no Brainer. Depends on how long you want your truck to be I guess. 5.5ft should haul most things you need to...

I'm at the dealership right now. My main change was I switched from the 3.5 eco to the 5 liter. I don't tow much at all so was worth the change for me. And I also added the 2kw power which I think I'll use a lot. Took off FX4 as I already have new shocks for it. But I'll be curious to see what the wait is for a brand new order in June. I'll keep ppl updated! Side note : The dealer seems to be really trying to talk me out of this. But it's not working.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The 6.5 beds look pretty sweet on the crew cabs.
I have a supercab so was a no Brainer. Depends on how long you want your truck to be I guess. 5.5ft should haul most things you need to...

I'm at the dealership right now. My main change was I switched from the 3.5 eco to the 5 liter. I don't tow much at all so was worth the change for me. And I also added the 2kw power which I think I'll use a lot. Took off FX4 as I already have new shocks for it. But I'll be curious to see what the wait is for a brand new order in June. I'll keep ppl updated! Side note : The dealer seems to be really trying to talk me out of this. But it's not working.
If its what you want, don't let them talk you out of it.

The 6.5 bed would just be nice for extra cargo space and not necessarily being able to tow more.
Originally had a pretty plain build then added the B&O, copilot assist (love adaptive cruise on current vehicles, couldn't go without it), pro power (saves us from having to lug around a generator for camping). On one of the last test drives, I let my daughter who just got her learners permit sit in the seat, she is only 5'1", we had to add the adjustable pedals to our needs. ?

XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, XTR (chrome pkg), 360 camera, max trailer tow, tow mirrors, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
If its what you want, don't let them talk you out of it.

The 6.5 bed would just be nice for extra cargo space and not necessarily being able to tow more.
Originally had a pretty plain build then added the B&O, copilot assist (love adaptive cruise on current vehicles, couldn't go without it), pro power (saves us from having to lug around a generator for camping). On one of the last test drives, I let my daughter who just got her learners permit sit in the seat, she is only 5'1", we had to add the adjustable pedals to our needs. ?

XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, XTR (chrome pkg), 360 camera, max trailer tow, tow mirrors, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.
Nice setup, I like it. Great call on the tow mirrors. I did that too. Makes the trucks look so much better in my opinion. Ya, I figure if I'm going to keep this truck for a while I'm putting my foot down and getting exactly what I want/can afford. And if I have to wait a while, whatever. In 4 years from now the extra 4 month wait will be non existent and I won't have to be thinking, "If I just ordered the new one, I'd be driving that instead..." so punish myself now. Thank myself later.. Thanks for the encouragement! Let's hope our trucks come soon! Yours probably before mine now... Theoretically anyway...
Sponsored