First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
what determines if your truck goes to Deerborn or KC?
Mainly engines, options and model types… although as I understand it, my XLT 302A with the 2.7 could be built in either plant… I guess then it’s down to resource leveling and production capacity.
Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’m just picturing someone trying to navigate this massive 145” WB crew cab down one of the lane ways they call ‘roads’ in some of the tiny villages I’ve travelled to in Italy, Spain Ireland etc.. it’s good for a laugh.

Certainly shipping to the US is strictly controlled, but to Europe, an interesting question, I imagine the cost of shipping and logistics would be insane!
I'm looking into all options so the family can load up this summer with the travel trailer and hit the road. Being stuck at home for the last year, its time to hit the road. One option I'm looking at is just find a truck that will get me through a year or 2 and sell the F150 with the eta of 10/31 whenever it arrives. Not sure what the truck market will be like here late this year, but if I do buy another truck now, I want to be able to flip the f150 fairly quickly. Hitting the lots in the Midland/Barrie area tomorrow and see what I can grab this month. First stop, GMC 2500 and take it for a spin. Biggest problem with now looking at other makes, their tow capacity sucks when you look at the 1/2 tons in comparison to the F150.

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
I'm looking into all options so the family can load up this summer with the travel trailer and hit the road. Being stuck at home for the last year, its time to hit the road. One option I'm looking at is just find a truck that will get me through a year or 2 and sell the F150 with the eta of 10/31 whenever it arrives. Not sure what the truck market will be like here late this year, but if I do buy another truck now, I want to be able to flip the f150 fairly quickly. Hitting the lots in the Midland/Barrie area tomorrow and see what I can grab this month. First stop, GMC 2500 and take it for a spin. Biggest problem with now looking at other makes, their tow capacity sucks when you look at the 1/2 tons in comparison to the F150.
The AT4 is a beauty

Sponsored

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
I don't have a copy of all the paper work from the deal but I do recall some clause about not being able to sell the vehicle in a certain amount of time after the purchase. Does anyone else have info on that? Is it only preventing us from shipping the truck to the south? I'm wondering about having it shipped to Europe.
Ordered a Lariat from UK importer mid December. Supposedly built awaiting Chips as so many others. Coming via Canadian supplier as most economic route. On ordering was told might see end April. Now not holding out too much hope of seeing before September.

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
I’m just picturing someone trying to navigate this massive 145” WB crew cab down one of the lane ways they call ‘roads’ in some of the tiny villages.

UK is much the same. If a 40 tonne lorry fits the lanes any 4x4 truck will. Have spent over half my life driving Unimog's from the passenger seat side of the road. It is just the price you have to pay to be different. Would be nice to have some of the US/Canadian wide open countryside to take for an offroad blast. Talking of price My 5.0 lariat 302a Sport 4x4 fairly well specked is the equivalent of $113K Canadian. That includes modification to pass VOSA ( mainly lights) and re plating to 1 tonne carrying capacity.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
According to this my truck will be delayed because of the wheel well liners, according to my window sticker truck should be built next Friday. Is it too late to call dealer to take off that option not to get it delayed?
I’m in the same boat… who knew a couple of flimsy plastic parts would delay construction of a $60,000 truck.
When I inquired I was told that once the VIN was issued, no changes allowed. One would have to start again from scratch.

Sponsored

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I asked my dealer about the well liners and this was his response. Is there a way to find out if it is at Ramp 59? The tracker on this website doesn’t have build date available for my VIN.
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 2EA77DD7-75AD-4FBD-88CD-DAE99E086AB3

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger
I asked my dealer about the well liners and this was his response. Is there a way to find out if it is at Ramp 59? The tracker on this website doesn’t have build date available for my VIN.
My XLT which was produced on may 01 has made it to Edmonton, AB this morning. It has the wheel well liners.

Tyler1986

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 FX4 302a 3.5L Oxford White
My truck has made it to Calgary (about 200km from the dealership) as of the weekend. Dealer expect the truck to be loaded and delivered to them in the next day or so. ETA end date is June 25th. Truck took 1.5 weeks to be sent from Manitoba to Calgary. Hope to see it soon.

fmozza

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 xlt fx4
Occupation
retired
2EA77DD7-75AD-4FBD-88CD-DAE99E086AB3.jpeg
Well, that's interesting ... my sales guy did give me a delivery date when I asked, so ... either my guy is lying through his teeth (entirely possible) or your guy doesn't want to do the legwork to find out. Either way, one or both is not entirely truthful ...
Sponsored