First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
IT Manager
Getting super frustrated that my truck arrived at the CP automobile yard for Sask in Regina last Friday and as of this afternoon (Tuesday) has still not shown up at my dealer just outside of Saskatoon. All these 1-2 week delays for little things like the 2 weeks it waited at Richards Grebaur are ridiculous.
Sponsored

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Leadfoot 302A
This has been my experience thus far

ordered from dealer feb 08th from a dealer around Ottawa

waited a month before emailing them requesting a VIN, they said it wasn’t available. I went online, asked Pioneer and had my vin on March 08

Feb. 08 Unscheduled clean
Feb. 11 Scheduled week April 05 KC plant
Mar. 19 Scheduled day April 09 KC plant
Mar. 31 Sent to plant
April 15 produced (dodging shutdown weeks before and after)

it has since been shipped to KC airport waiting for convoy/train I believe or is on its way there shortly.

my dealer emailed me about a week ago (a few days before the truck was actually produced) and told me it should arrive by mid May.
Ford tracker website corroborates this.
It’s been a long wait but I think we’re in the last leg of the journey!

Saxt15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT Sport SE

waited a month before emailing them requesting a VIN, they said it wasn’t available. I went online, asked Pioneer and had my vin on March 08

Mar. 31 Sent to plant

it has since been shipped to KC airport waiting for convoy/train I believe or is on its way there shortly.

my dealer emailed me about a week ago (a few days before the truck was actually produced) and told me it should arrive by mid May.
My timeline is nearly the same (same truck in fact). Tracker says it shipped April 12th, with a final ETA of May 5th. Per the tracker here, it says transit date 21. I suspect this means leaving the yard today to make it to Ontario, then Ottawa. Dealer was able to provide me the VIN after I asked a few times.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Looks like mine has been released and on its way to Richards Grebaur Airport in Kansas.

Truck is coming to ontario. Got an ETA of May 22 which seems like a long time. I’ll be going on 5 months since order so I could really do without any more delays.

Got a transit number of 16? whatever that means.

Last edited:

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My timeline is nearly the same (same truck in fact). Tracker says it shipped April 12th, with a final ETA of May 5th. Per the tracker here, it says transit date 21. I suspect this means leaving the yard today to make it to Ontario, then Ottawa. Dealer was able to provide me the VIN after I asked a few times.
nice! Let’s get that railcar/truck filled with Canadian bound trucks moving northbound ASAP!

Sponsored

Gblenks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
IT Manager

Mar. 31 Sent to plant

Mine was ordered Feb 8th. Produced March 27th, Shipped 28th. Seemed to stay at Grebaur for almost two weeks then started moving with CP at a decent pace. Last Friday (April 16th) it stopped in the Regina transit hub and was unloaded. It's been sitting there for close to a week now.

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine was ordered Feb 8th. Produced March 27th, Shipped 28th. Seemed to stay at Grebaur for almost two weeks then started moving with CP at a decent pace. Last Friday (April 16th) it stopped in the Regina transit hub and was unloaded. It's been sitting there for close to a week now.
Yeah I’ve been reading that the obvious delays due to covid, semi conductor chip shortage, seat foam shortage of even some options like spray in bed liner and wheel well liners will add additional weeks to your build and after all that, to add insult to injury I heard the shipping companies and truck drivers are waiting to have full loads before loading them up for shipping.

Saxt15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT Sport SE
How did you track the rail car? Or for that matter, know which one it was on?

Gblenks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
IT Manager
How did you track the rail car? Or for that matter, know which one it was on?
I got the rail car number from one of the screenshots my dealer and Pioneer got for me. Mine was on CP and they have a number you can call and input the number portion of the railcar 1-888-999-8111.

Sponsored

F150Freak

First Name
F150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ask Pioneer for it or your sales person should be able to tell you as well.
Can you please help me how to ask pioneer. I am struggling to get the VIN number order date is Feb 8th 2021, but salesperson keep on saying there are no updates.

Last edited:

Moz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 502a 3.5l Ecoboost Avalanche
Can you please help me how to ask pioneer. I am struggling to get the VIN number order date is Feb 8th 2021, but salesperson keep on saying there are no updates.
I think Pioneer's updates are tracked with a VIN... once you have that he should be able to help.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
do u at least have an order number?

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
Ask your salesperson for the DORA, I have mine as I got to know the routine and what to ask for

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
At a very minimum, I've seen him work his magic with just a Dealer number(code) and a Order Number. Like others have said you can also ask your salesperson for a DORA which should have the information you need.
Sponsored