First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 EB FX4
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
well, I ordered in Nov, was built on Feb 17, and still is waiting to ship. Went on our local ford dealer sites and found 3 exact builds delivered and they were done on March 10 and 11, all of these delivered 12 days after the build. I asked the dealership and I have a great relationship with them as we buy all of our company vehicles there and all of the people involved referred to the parts shortage and they really believe that. I send them all of the window stickers showing the exact same options and model and copy the order report from here and they are still going with the part shortage or rail problem. One of the 3 trucks is exactly the same color so I asked them to inquire about that truck and bring it in for me. The other weird fact is it is only 3kms away LOL.

I was being patient but now I am pissed because as the customer, I am more informed than they are. As an owner of a business, my employees should be more informed than any of my customers, that is what we get paid for by our customers! Our company has bought for the last 7 months 1 or 2 vehicles a month and of course, the one I really want is the one I really want (laughing).

In summary, Ford and their manufacturing are not being completely transparent here but also the dealers either don't have a clear channel to get the truth, and/or the dealership does not have the fortitude to get the truth. When asked to fill out the all-important (how did we do survey) well that is going to definitely be filled out but not the way they want it to be.

cheers,
I just checked with my dealer in Ontario and asked the sales person to check with his manager, thinking surely they can learn more about my vehicle than I can on the internet. No such luck, they know nothing, and can't find as much information as I can. Very sad!

Margo17

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
I am talking to a dealer out here in BC and I am being told Hybrids are expected to arrive LATE 2021. At this point I am debating just not ordering anything. Same reason as you, the Tundra is coming and I am interested to see what it will bring to the table.

I bought a new trailer and its supposed to arrive in a couple months but I plan to rent a 3/4 ton from enterprise to bring the trailer to my Cabin to use there for the summer months and store it. I was hoping to have something by mid summer but that looks like its not gonna happen.

AH well!
that is not true as we are seeing them here in Atlantic Canada.

Derek83

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
How much where those tires? The original ones did you sell them yet?
The originals are still up for sale. The bf's weren't cheap. 1500 plus install.

Gblenks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
IT Manager
What typical total shipping time are people are seeing from KC to Western Canada lately? Saskatoon in particular if you know? Mine was shipped Saskatoon on March 28th.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cconnss

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT-5.0L-FX4 302AHigh
that is not true as we are seeing them here in Atlantic Canada.
You're right Margo17 I have seen a massive increase over the past few weeks here in Halifax of 2021's . My dealer has a pile. I'd be digging into that, I've seen spec'd 2021's on the lot with every single option. They should be helping you in anyway possible with that kind of business you're throwing their way.

20acrefarms

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Atlas, 2023 F150 XL
Occupation
Industrial Fire Fighter
I ordered my xlt 302A space white on March 12, got a vin 1 week later and no change in the forum tracker. Talked to my dealer and they said it was slated to be built week of April 19. Has anyone else found the forum tracker does not update with build estimates?

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
I ordered my xlt 302A space white on March 12, got a vin 1 week later and no change in the forum tracker. Talked to my dealer and they said it was slated to be built week of April 19. Has anyone else found the forum tracker does not update with build estimates?
Until it is built, the forum tracker will not update. You can get the blend date off the window sticker once it is available. Or go to the other site and ask Pioneer to check the status. He can pull more details.

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.

I ordered my Space White XLT on Feb. 25th. Got my VIN a few weeks ago. No update on site tracker other than "in order processing". I was told by the dealer my build date is April 26th. Other than that nothing is updating for me either. Although I was also told the window sticker is usually available about a week before production. So I'm waiting to check that. Will be delivered from Kansas plant to British Columbia.

Sponsored

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Anyone know if the tracker is accurate when we get to the shipping stage? It's been saying "awaiting shipment" for almost a week now. I know for sure it's been sent to Richard Gebaurs via the Palsapp site.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
Anyone know if the tracker is accurate when we get to the shipping stage? It's been saying "awaiting shipment" for almost a week now. I know for sure it's been sent to Richard Gebaurs via the Palsapp site.
I believe it will turn to "In Transit" once it has been loaded onto the railcar. Mine sat in "Awaiting Shipment" for 5 days after it was sent to Richard Bebaurs. Someone posted that they believe the Canadian bound trucks get loaded on the weekend which mine was. Once it is in transit, I got the railcar number from Pioneer's status update and I've been tracking it since through CPR's toll-free number. It has taken a week for it to move from KC to Indiana so it's been a slow ride. Probably be another week for it to get to Montreal I'm thinking.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
I believe it will turn to "In Transit" once it has been loaded onto the railcar. Mine sat in "Awaiting Shipment" for 5 days after it was sent to Richard Bebaurs. Someone posted that they believe the Canadian bound trucks get loaded on the weekend which mine was. Once it is in transit, I got the railcar number from Pioneer's status update and I've been tracking it since through CPR's toll-free number. It has taken a week for it to move from KC to Indiana so it's been a slow ride. Probably be another week for it to get to Montreal I'm thinking.
Thanks, I saw the same notes that they send load/send Canadian orders over the weekend but haven't seen any movement, so that's why I was wondering. Also saw some conflicting reports from people that said the tracker was showing their orders were either not shipped or in transit, while they'd get a call from the dealer saying their truck arrived.

Found out from a kind soul that's in another thread on this site who has access that my truck still is in Richards Gebaurs, so maybe another week to wait still.
Sponsored