First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat F-150 2015
Occupation
Retired
I ordered mine on January 6th - Vancouver. No news yet from the dealership. Lariat with 502a package.
I ordered mine on 09-16 in Quebec (Lariat 502A) I just received today "in production"
Sponsored

The Fozz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 VW Golf
Got my window sticker today! Lariat 502A SuperCrew with 2.7L. Ordered in October 30th and scheduled for build on January 27th. Ordered from a smaller dealership in SW Ontario.

Attachments

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Got my window sticker today! Lariat 502A SuperCrew with 2.7L. Ordered in October 30th and scheduled for build on January 27th. Ordered from a smaller dealership in SW Ontario.
Congratulations! Hope to get my window sticker next week. Things have finally started rolling (a little) for our Canadian trucks.

random1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic
Ordered: Jan 15
Received DORA: Jan 19
Received VIN: Jan 21
Scheduled build week: Feb 8

Based on some of the comments here, I was surprised to see this so quickly being processed. F150 Lariat, 2.7L, 502A, with Moonroof.... Ordered in Calgary, AB.

Window sticker hasn't been generated yet either but I assume that coming soon.

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I ordered mine at the same dealer a day after you. I haven't got any update yet which is kinda annoying but I get it.

Let me know when you receive an update or your VIN # From the dealer I will do the same let you know when I receive mine.

Jerry Can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR Powerboost, 2-tone Rapid Red, 157”
Occupation
Fuel Container
I asked my dealer earlier this week to change my truck colour from rapid red to stone grey but was told that it was too late because the truck is scheduled to be built Feb. 4. This was to my surprise, as I had ordered the work surface and max recline seats, which I thought were delayed until later in the year. Guess I’m sticking with red!

Order date: Nov. 30, 2020
Build date: Feb. 4, 2021
King Ranch, Powerboost, 6.5 bed, rapid red (two tone)

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I asked my dealer earlier this week to change my truck colour from rapid red to stone grey but was told that it was too late because the truck is scheduled to be built Feb. 4. This was to my surprise, as I had ordered the work surface and max recline seats, which I thought were delayed until later in the year. Guess I’m sticking with red!

Order date: Nov. 30, 2020
Build date: Feb. 4, 2021
King Ranch, Powerboost, 6.5 bed, rapid red (two tone)

Congratulations where are you from what dealer did you buy your truck from?

Sponsored

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Anyone get any XLT 302A yet? How about any orders from Eastcourt? Thanks

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Anyone get any XLT 302A yet? How about any orders from Eastcourt? Thanks

I almost bought a new 2021 from Eastcourt. Was looking just before Christmas salesman told me if I ordered today because Eastcourt is the number one volume dealer in Ontario Ford makes there trucks first I would recieve my factory order in February a two month turn around. Did not believe that so bought my truck at another dealership. Didn't like the salesperson.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I almost bought a new 2021 from Eastcourt. Was looking just before Christmas salesman told me if I ordered today because Eastcourt is the number one volume dealer in Ontario Ford makes there trucks first I would recieve my factory order in February a two month turn around. Did not believe that so bought my truck at another dealership. Didn't like the salesperson.
I ordered from Eastcourt. Shady place. My dealer is ok. He said about two months. I wouldn’t recommend this dealership. They literally don’t anything about the vehicles. I couldn’t get an answer to any questions.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
for what it’s worth, EastCourt did offer the lowest price of a few dealers in GTA that had contact with.... I just want my truck ASAP!

ellnemm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Good news all around!
Window sticker showed up Friday and VIN tracker now says “in production”
Dealer called earlier to say production week of January 25 with delivery around February 15.
Also winter studded tires on steel rims arrived and are waiting to be installed.
Uniroyal Tiger paw Ice and Snow 3 275/65-R18 with studs
18 inch 6 bolt 7.5 inch 42mm offset steel rims
Sponsored