Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Congrats!!!! Are you rushing down to give it a hug? lol
Hahaha, I want to! But no, I'm going to wait until I hear from them, though I'm tempted to send them an email/text and ask if they have an update on the status. lol give them a little nudge. lol Unfortunately, even if I went, I wouldn't be able to drive off with it. They need to add the spray-in bed liner, splash guards, and wheel-well liners. Oh and the Tonneau cover.

Nice!! Which dealership in yyc? I have a truck at the train yards too since earlier this week. still pending for me.
I bought outside of the city, checked out a bunch, but bought with High River. Prefer the smaller dealerships.

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Hahaha, I want to! But no, I'm going to wait until I hear from them, though I'm tempted to send them an email/text and ask if they have an update on the status. lol give them a little nudge. lol Unfortunately, even if I went, I wouldn't be able to drive off with it. They need to add the spray-in bed liner, splash guards, and wheel-well liners.

I bought outside of the city, checked out a bunch, but bought with High River. Prefer the smaller dealerships.
In hind sight I should have done the spray-in liner and wheel well liners at the dealer too. I did order the splashguards from the dealer. Those Gatorbaks look super easy to install.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Tracker updated today with Ship Date of March 5th.

So in the end:

Receipt Date: 12-23-2020
Blend Date: 03-03-2021
Production Date: 03-04-2021
Ship Date: 03-05-2021
ETA End Date: 03-22-2021

Home - JCT Pals Portal (palsapp.com) has a "Pending" Status.

2021 XLT 2,7 EB SCrew with Spray in Bed Liner.

desi

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hahaha, I want to! But no, I'm going to wait until I hear from them, though I'm tempted to send them an email/text and ask if they have an update on the status. lol give them a little nudge. lol Unfortunately, even if I went, I wouldn't be able to drive off with it. They need to add the spray-in bed liner, splash guards, and wheel-well liners. Oh and the Tonneau cover.

Right on! I got mine at advantage which isn't too far from High River...but no update on palsapp for me yet..I wonder when it'll get delivered. I have no work to be done at the dealership other than the basic inspection, gas fill etc....

Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Right on! I got mine at advantage which isn't too far from High River...but no update on palsapp for me yet..I wonder when it'll get delivered. I have no work to be done at the dealership other than the basic inspection, gas fill etc....
I checked them out, along with Woodridge and a few others. We actually bought my wife's Blazer at Capitol next to advantage.

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Tracker updated today with Ship Date of March 5th.

So in the end:

Receipt Date: 12-23-2020
Blend Date: 03-03-2021
Production Date: 03-04-2021
Ship Date: 03-05-2021
ETA End Date: 03-22-2021

Home - JCT Pals Portal (palsapp.com) has a "Pending" Status.

2021 XLT 2,7 EB SCrew with Spray in Bed Liner.
I just don't understand how the process works at Ford. I had an earlier blend and production date than yours and yours is shipped already. Meanwhile, mine has been sitting in Dearborn in awaiting shipment status since Feb 19th. And your truck is going to pretty much the same area as mine so you would think Ford would ship them together.

Congrats on yours being shipped though! (y)

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
I just don't understand how the process works at Ford. I had an earlier blend and production date than yours and yours is shipped already. Meanwhile, mine has been sitting in Dearborn in awaiting shipment status since Feb 19th. And your truck is going to pretty much the same area as mine so you would think Ford would ship them together.

Congrats on yours being shipped though! (y)
I am totally on the same page as you in regards of Ford's ordering processes. I have seen a lot of people who had their order in way before mine and they seem they get stuck somewhere in la la land like you.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Factory order placed this afternoon. ?

XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, 360 camera, max trailer tow, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.

Once the truck arrives plan to go with LineX liner, husky wheel well liners, gatorback mud flaps, ranch fiberglass cap, bedrug mat, driver/passenger tint, 3m door, headlight and hood protection. Husky x-act floor liners and rust protection.

Last edited:

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I texted my dealer knowing it had been delivered to the dealership. He told me they were expecting it to arrive between later tonight and Monday. I then told him I wanted to go in and finalize the deal so that I wouldn't have to spend a lot of time later in the week, which was 100% true and my original plan regardless of it arriving. He responded with, “You're not going to believe this, lol. The shipment just arrived and guess who's truck is on it?” Too funny, I couldn’t stop laughing. I truly believe he didn’t know as I’ve been dealing with the finance guy not the sales. Anyways they’ll get the tonneau, splash guards, window tint, and spray-in bed liner all done and I’ll pick up the truck on Tuesday or Wednesday.
The truck was really dirty so I didn’t take many pictures. But here is a sneak peek.
P.s. it had 3.9 kms on it.
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 6916DCBF-DE3A-42A2-82B2-F9A94BB0FBB3

You can see the dust on the hood.

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I am totally on the same page as you in regards of Ford's ordering processes. I have seen a lot of people who had their order in way before mine and they seem they get stuck somewhere in la la land like you.
My truck was delivered on Tuesday March 2nd. Was built on February 4th. Shipped on February 5th. However it never moved until February 16th. So just because the tracker says shipped dones't mean it has moved only means it is out of Ford's hands into the transportation company's hands....... Hope this helps.....
Cheers

Andy1980

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Occupation
Administrator

Andy1980

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Occupation
Administrator
I ordered a Lariat 502a on Feb 2/21 and got the exact same dates as yours.

Blend date of March 3
Production date March 4
Shipped March 5,

But my ETA date is March 26

I’m in Eastern Ontario so not far from you.

I went on the pals app and got the same response that it’s “pending”. Will he neat to see what it will say next week.

Would be nice if mine shows up around the 22nd like yours is supposed to.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I ordered a Lariat 502a on Feb 2/21 and got the exact same dates as yours.

Blend date of March 3
Production date March 4
Shipped March 5,

But my ETA date is March 26

I’m in Eastern Ontario so not far from you.

I went on the pals app and got the same response that it’s “pending”. Will he neat to see what it will say next week.

Would be nice if mine shows up around the 22nd like yours is supposed to.
That’s crazy fast still. I ordered December 31st and my build isn’t until april 5. Count yourself lucky!

very jealous lol

Andy1980

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Occupation
Administrator
That’s crazy fast still. I ordered December 31st and my build isn’t until april 5. Count yourself lucky!

very jealous lol
I agree, it has been very quick. I went through the list of issues for delays and made sure I didn’t order anything that would hold it up. It seems to have worked. I confirmed everything through the tracker today it’s done and on the train.
Sponsored