First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Also do those tires have white lettering. From this angle it looks black to me.
They are in fact white walls however I paid the dealer to turn each tire around and re balance them. I do not like the look of the white wall tires. Looks better this way I think.

Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
Your right there the stock 18 inch chrome tires that come standard with the Chrome package....... ?
Sport with fx4 on 18s yes. Didn't like ford rims so I'm get 20s with 34s and getting the 2.5 level. Still waiting for my retractable cover and few more items. Hopefully by weeks end. Have it for week and love the drive.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I thought I would share this link, which can be used to see the status of your truck from the local railyard to your dealership. In my case, I know that my truck is in Calgary, and it now shows that it's pending pick-up and delivery to the dealership. For weeks, it didn't say anything other than the freight bill # and Calgary, which is their pick-up point.

https://www.palsapp.com/

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
I thought I would share this link, which can be used to see the status of your truck from the local railyard to your dealership. In my case, I know that my truck is in Calgary, and it now shows that it's pending pick-up and delivery to the dealership. For weeks, it didn't say anything other than the freight bill # and Calgary, which is their pick-up point.

Thanks a lot. Put in my VIN which had a blend date of March 3 and it is showing Pending at the Dearborn Plant. This might update quicker than the tracker...

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It’s not that simple. There have been delays due to many different things. For example the workstation and reclining chairs, etc. Then there is the dealer allocation that come into play even before that. Just so many things affect when a vehicle is built. Do I think it’s fair, no, but there has to be a reason they do what they do. Part of of is time and cost efficiencies.

what’s your vin?
1FTEW1EP6MFA96378

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired

Living in the Okanagan in BC I'm almost equal distance between Calgary & Vancouver. My salesperson has told me I'll get my truck much quicker if it gets shipped to Calgary. ;)

Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
My truck just got delivered at the dealership 6 mins ago. The dealer hasn't even called me, I just used the palsapp link. I can confirm it updates in realtime. The delivery receipt shows delivered at 10:06am... Now I await the call.

At 8:37 am I had checked the link and it said pending, at 9:08 I checked and it changed to dispatched, and I checked again at 10:12 to find it delivered with the receipt. Timing looks good as its probably a 45min to an hour drive from the Calgary to the dealership.

Also a note about the palsapp. Use your vin. If it switches to dispatched you'll see a trip#. You can then use the trip # instead of the vin to see all the vehicles on the dispatched truck. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
My truck just got delivered at the dealership 6 mins ago. The dealer hasn't even called me, I just used the palsapp link. I can confirm it updates in realtime. The delivery receipt shows delivered at 10:06am... Now I await the call.

At 8:37 am I had checked the link and it said pending, at 9:08 I checked and it changed to dispatched, and I checked again at 10:12 to find it delivered with the receipt. Timing looks good as its probably a 45min to an hour drive from the Calgary to the dealership.

Also a note about the palsapp. Use your vin. If it switches to dispatched you'll see a trip#. You can then use the trip # instead of the vin to see all the vehicles on the dispatched truck. Pretty cool.
Congrats!!!! Are you rushing down to give it a hug? lol

desi

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Nice!! Which dealership in yyc? I have a truck at the train yards too since earlier this week. still pending for me.