Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Looks like my order is finally done and should be in transit... but I'm not sure if it is by rail or road (Performance chat says between Oct 19-25)

It was suppose to be built in Dearborn, MI (So my guess maybe road?) I purchased it at Colony Ford. I tried to used cassens.com but how do I find the dealer code?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My truck has been delivered, dealer told me it hasn't so I visited them and found it sitting there. Now they are breaching our singed binding agreement by saying he won't sell us the f150 for the price on bill of sale and asked for $8000 more. White oak ford bunch of scamming dogs. Kept us in the dark until the f150 arrived. Will be taking legal action as agreement terms saying northing about price change. We have a bill of sale(binding agreement as stated on bill of sale) and a deposit

fieldwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
My truck has been delivered, dealer told me it hasn't so I visited them and found it sitting there. Now they are breaching our singed binding agreement by saying he won't sell us the f150 for the price on bill of sale and asked for $8000 more. White oak ford bunch of scamming dogs. Kept us in the dark until the f150 arrived. Will be taking legal action as agreement terms saying northing about price change. We have a bill of sale(binding agreement as stated on bill of sale) and a deposit
Ford factory incentives still applicable, just dealer discount at issue most likely. Start by contacting dealership manager and state that you will contact news outlets in your area, including sending messages on Facebook, google. Its a really bad story when we are faced to wait 8+ months and then they reneg on agreed upon pricing. I cant think of how deplorable your dealer is if that is actually what they are doing.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
ive mentioned on this thread before. They are the worst since they got bought by go auto. Even ford is pissed at them. Tell them you will take them to omvic. And the press. They will cave. It’s run by a bunch of kids.
good luck man. hope u get it sorted

ty1029

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
So what is delivery times, dont mind what is showing ETA, im from Toronto and my truck was built in KC on 10/06 so its been 11 days now in transit. Share your transit time, im just curious how long does it actually take for the truck to come from KC to Toronto.
My truck Left KC on June 29th and arrived at dealership in GTA July 7th!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Now the dealership is threatening to sell the f150 unless we pay an extra $8000. Bunch of goofs tryna extort extra cash. white oak ford what a joke

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professor
Now the dealership is threatening to sell the f150 unless we pay an extra $8000. Bunch of goofs tryna extort extra cash. white oak ford what a joke
Call omvic man. They can’t do that. They will pull their dealer license. Also tweet all the gta news outlets.
I didn’t order from white oak but close. I have a funny feeling I will be going thru the same thing whenever mine comes.

Crawfunkle

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duesenberg Model J
Call omvic man. They can’t do that. They will pull their dealer license. Also tweet all the gta news outlets.
I didn’t order from white oak but close. I have a funny feeling I will be going thru the same thing whenever mine comes.
That's suck a kick in the nuts.... after all the delays and waiting this is the reward. I feel for you and I hope to Christ none of us have a similar experience, this shouldn't happen.

Edit... my reply was @oxfordwhite150

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professor
That's suck a kick in the nuts.... after all the delays and waiting this is the reward. I feel for you and I hope to Christ none of us have a similar experience, this shouldn't happen.

Edit... my reply was @oxfordwhite150
it is such a kick in the nuts. But it’s greedy dealers. My dealer got a truck in (green sticker) so custom order that someone bailed on. He emailed it out to his client list saying we have a truck in stock. It was close to my build - not perfect but close. I emailed him saying ill take that one - and you can resell mine. I get back
‘this truck will be selling for full list’

And I’m still waiting on my unscheduled March order. ???

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Talked to omvic multiple times, just a waste of time and money, defund these little shits. I Spoke to other dealerships and was told "they aren't allowed to do this, if they were we'd be doing the same but we can't." Did everything I could, guess its time for a dodge.

Sponsored

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My august 20 order was just bumped into a 2022. Hopefully my dealer Honors the pricing like they said they would.

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
As of the 12th my dealer said that my 22 order was “submitted”, but the software hadn’t been updated to include the XLT black appearance package. Going to follow up Monday. I never saw an order sheet for my 21 order, haven’t seen anything for this one, getting a slight bit antsy. An in person visit might be required.
I asked to see my DORA and my dealership provided it within a day

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Untitled

For those of you wondering travel times, my truck JUST showed up here locally at the rail yard pending convoy pickup.

KCAP -- Oct 11
Canada -- Oct 27

So exactly 12 business days, ford performance told me yesterday it could take another couple days to hit the dealership.

Crawfunkle

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duesenberg Model J
Untitled.png

For those of you wondering travel times, my truck JUST showed up here locally at the rail yard pending convoy pickup.

KCAP -- Oct 11
Canada -- Oct 27

So exactly 12 business days, ford performance told me yesterday it could take another couple days to hit the dealership.
Nice man! FYI, Mine got to the Rail yard on the 20th and it arrived at the dealer on the 25th. That timeframe stretched over a weekend - not sure if that factored into (no work Sundays perhaps?).

It should be less than a week from Rail Yard to Dealership for you though.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Nice man! FYI, Mine got to the Rail yard on the 20th and it arrived at the dealer on the 25th. That timeframe stretched over a weekend - not sure if that factored into (no work Sundays perhaps?).

It should be less than a week from Rail Yard to Dealership for you though.
Sweet thanks for the heads up!
It almost doesn’t feel real….
Sponsored