First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0L 302A Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired US Navy; currently DND
Since Ford.ca has severely limited their "Build Your F150" website (to really only the major option, trim, and engines, plus some minor things), I've been dabbling with the US site so I can see what goes with what, what's incompatible, and rough $'s.

Does anyone know of a link/info on options/combo's that are available in one country and not the other?

I trusted the ford.ca site was accurate previously, but now it won't allow selection of every option (eg, max trailer option is not visible/selectable). I like the idea of providing a build-sheet to a dealer directly, but looks like that won't be possible from ford.ca right now (I sent an email to them, we'll see if they actually respond).

Many thanks!
Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
Ford Canada's online presence is abysmal. Ford.ca is still using the 2021 trucks...

There is no build and price for the 2022 F150 yet on Ford.ca

I believe one difference is that in Canada 302a and up have LED bed and mirror lighting standard.

Tailgate step is optional.

In the US LED bed lighting and tailgate step is part of a $995 bed utility package now. LED bed lighting no longer standard on 2022 US F150's

GagnonM

First Name
MarieChristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2014
Occupation
Senior Project Manager
Do a search on the forum for 2022 order guide. You will find one for Canada and one for the US. You will be able to see all the différents options but not the price. Better than nothing.
The Canadian website is a mess.

OP
OP
GregBC

GregBC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Do a search on the forum for 2022 order guide. You will find one for Canada and one for the US. You will be able to see all the différents options but not the price. Better than nothing.
The Canadian website is a mess.
PERFECT! Thank you for that!

OP
OP
GregBC

GregBC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
FYSA (for my fellow Canucks): the ford.ca 'build' website APPEARS to be working again. I'll have to compare to the US site later to see if its offering all the options like it used to, but definitely more info is available than was the case a couple weeks ago.
Sponsored