First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Why is this such an issue? Blows my mind... hear 10 different things from 10 different dealers. Really frustrating that its not cut and dry. Incentives at order or delivery whichever is better, done deal... why the need to argue back and forth is beyond me.
Yeah, not as cut and dry as the military….. lol.
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think you replied to me on the other forum too, sorry didn't mean to make you play Forum tag!

Lol, it's all good Squid boy. I posted it both places just to keep everyone informed ??

BTW I earned the right to call you a Squid ?

Ford F-150 Can I stack these 4 incentives? Screenshot_20210804-220816
Ford F-150 Can I stack these 4 incentives? th (77)

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So you can potentially save more on the X plan, lol. I keep browsing the Ford site hoping they’ll send me a PCO…..
Which I why I said it's BS that I can't use a PCO with my A Plan. Same when they do employee pricing for everyone. We get NOTHING extra when you get my A Plan discount.

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
One of my best friends (he's like a brother to me. I married his cousin) went in the Navy one year after I enlisted. I actually got him to join. We bust on each other all the time ???

Just sent him this one a little while ago ?

Ford F-150 Can I stack these 4 incentives? th (82)~2

OP
OP
flynavy

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
One of my best friends (he's like a brother to me. I married his cousin) went in the Navy one year after I enlisted. I actually got him to join. We bust in each other all the time ???

Just sent him this one a little while ago ?

th (82)~2.jpeg
Cmon, we should be making fun of the Air Force together not this nonsense!

Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Pretty cool story…. One of my good buddies (he’s still in the Air Force) was deployed to Afghanistan more than a few years ago with marine special forces. He had a 4 wheeler with a machine gun mounted to it. Anyways, he had a bomb sniffing dog for the team he was with and always had to go out ahead to search. That was the first dog he ever trained to be a bomb sniffing dog. The cool part of the story is that a few years later he got a call to see if he wanted to have the dog because the dog was being retired. So the German shepherd lived out the remaining years of it’s life with my buddy. From being deployed, the dog had a lot of meds. Sometimes he would hide a bullet casing around the house and have the dog search for it.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pretty cool story…. One of my good buddies (he’s still in the Air Force) was deployed to Afghanistan more than a few years ago with marine special forces. He had a 4 wheeler with a machine gun mounted to it. Anyways, he had a bomb sniffing dog for the team he was with and always had to go out ahead to search. That was the first dog he ever trained to be a bomb sniffing dog. The cool part of the story is that a few years later he got a call to see if he wanted to have the dog because the dog was being retired. So the German shepherd lived out the remaining years of it’s life with my buddy. From being deployed, the dog had a lot of meds. Sometimes he would hide a bullet casing around the house and have the dog search for it.
Very cool ??

You ever heard of Megan Leavy. If you don't know her story, watch this movie.

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
@flynavy Anthony Cortez at Granger will work with you on this. Two weeks ago when I picked up mine, they stacked 4 rebates in addition to my PCO. If you have the incentive numbers (ex. #37845) it will help him know which ones you're talking about. There was one I couldn't stack, which was a student discount, so just left it off.

OP
OP
flynavy

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
@flynavy Anthony Cortez at Granger will work with you on this. Two weeks ago when I picked up mine, they stacked 4 rebates in addition to my PCO. If you have the incentive numbers (ex. #37845) it will help him know which ones you're talking about. There was one I couldn't stack, which was a student discount, so just left it off.
Thanks! Sounds like the military won’t work but should get the PCO plus the other two. That would be awesome as I was expecting maybe 1000 total. How long did your truck sit in Kansas before the ride to Iowa?
Sponsored