First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
I finally got the brake light harness installed. Now the truck thinks I have a trailer connected and disables the rear cross traffic system and several other rear guidance systems. Any ideas?
Sponsored

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
I finally got the brake light harness installed. Now the truck thinks I have a trailer connected and disables the rear cross traffic system and several other rear guidance systems. Any ideas?
Hey Adam, did you ever get this sorted out? Also, I know you had an issue with fitment, did they send you the new piece yet? I've emailed them a couple times now and still no response.

OP
OP
Tireman

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a tire man
Hey Adam, did you ever get this sorted out? Also, I know you had an issue with fitment, did they send you the new piece yet? I've emailed them a couple times now and still no response.
it shipped a few days ago from South Africa. Once it arrives and we confirm fitment I guess they will release the product. It’s worth the wait. Awesome product and top notch customer service

OP
OP
Tireman

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a tire man
there was also an issue with the harness and the 7 pin connector. They are working on that too. Curt is their harness manufacturer so I’m sure it will be good stuff

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
there was also an issue with the harness and the 7 pin connector. They are working on that too. Curt is their harness manufacturer so I’m sure it will be good stuff
Thanks for the update. Make sure to post some pics when it's all said and done. Definitely interested in this cap.

Sponsored

metallikatz3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tacoma
By any chance can you get a measurement from the top of the RSI cap to the floor of the bed of the truck?

I'm trying to figure out if the truck will still fit in my garage with a roof top tent on top of a RSI cap.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Tireman

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a tire man
By any chance can you get a measurement from the top of the RSI cap to the floor of the bed of the truck?

I'm trying to figure out if the truck will still fit in my garage with a roof top tent on top of a RSI cap.
Thanks!
im showing about 43.5 inches. It’s an awesome cap! They should release the 2021 version soon. The 2020 is a little short. My new front cap shipped from South Africa last week.

metallikatz3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tacoma
im showing about 43.5 inches. It’s an awesome cap! They should release the 2021 version soon. The 2020 is a little short. My new front cap shipped from South Africa last week.
Thank you!! I'm building a new garage and it looks like that 8' door I was designing for might be a little tight...

I don't even have a truck on order yet but know I want the RSI cap already lol
Sponsored