Camera Speed Limit Delete

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Do we know that? Like it's been officially confirmed? All we've seen so far is everyone getting different versions, some people getting no updates, and some people that get updates and still can't use the cameras.
I expect that features others are getting will eventually be had by all....
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Found this on the 4Dtech.com website. It overrides any speed limited functions. (Camera, mirror leds, nav entries, etc) Anyone know if there’s something similar for sync 4?
71C8E3CC-775B-4479-B14C-A1684F0D8C9E.png
I went to look to see how it would intercept the CAN bus because on the '21 F150 (not superduty) the CAN bus is wireless. That's why our yaw sensor only has power and ground and is not compatible with the superduty, even though it has a round connector with many pins.

Seems like if the wireless comms can be intercepted that would be a massive security flaw as anyone can f**k with our cars by being nearby. Will be interesting to see if they can do it!

nearly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I expect that features others are getting will eventually be had by all....
I dunno, this is setting the precedent. It certainly will impact how I view Ford going forward. Have you seen anyone that got the camera while driving from an update and didn't have it initially? So far I've seen people leave the lot with it, but not with an update. May have missed it though.

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I dunno, this is setting the precedent. It certainly will impact how I view Ford going forward. Have you seen anyone that got the camera while driving from an update and didn't have it initially? So far I've seen people leave the lot with it, but not with an update. May have missed it though.
It seems related to the blue cruise update, which no one has received OTA. So I'll wait for that.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
I’m installing the Canopener device today in my 2021 KR PB - hoping there’s no impact on Bluecruise, which I pre purchased, but isn’t yet downloaded. Also installing their horn honk eliminator and Bambi mode (keeps flog lights on with high beams) flash updates. Will report back if any issues.

Sponsored

Hmcentire

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
I’m installing the Canopener device today in my 2021 KR PB - hoping there’s no impact on Bluecruise, which I pre purchased, but isn’t yet downloaded. Also installing their horn honk eliminator and Bambi mode (keeps flog lights on with high beams) flash updates. Will report back if any issues.
how did the installation go? Working well?

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Why didn't you use forscan for those features? Pretty easy to do

Hmcentire

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Why didn't you use forscan for those features? Pretty easy to do
Is there a forescan option for the speed limit function? If so, could you provide detail?

Jcartwr97

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technology Consulting
Any update on the motion unlock module install and operation? Really thinking about ordering, but was hoping to see someone have success with the Sync 4 first.