First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Sacramento. Ask for Justin the sales manager.
Ok. That's a different sales manager name than when I got burned by them in 2017 and had to unwind my deal after having the truck for 2 weeks. Will keep that in my back pocket and call and see if they are getting their hybrid orders accepted in the system.
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Gentleman, please reach out to me and I would be more than happy to answer any questions and discuss your Truck needs...Thanks
Brett Smart
Heritage Ford
Owner
Direct line 209-343-5108
Hi Brett, have ANY of your dealer stock orders for hybrids been picked up in the system? I'm just curious if any for NoCal are getting built, or the dealership is irrelevant at this point.
Thanks!

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
I ordered my 2021 Ford F150 from Ryann in Tom Hillier Ford in Escalon, near Stockton. Special thanks to 21PlatiDZL for the recommendation.

I called Ryann, explaining what 21PlatiDZL said; that he got a great deal and the specifics he shared. Ryann asked me to email him the build and price sheet afterward he sent me the offer. (about $2,000 under invoice including rebates). We had some communication issues and we didnt follow up for about a month, according to himself he replied to a question but the email was never sent from the CRM, I have worked writing code for CRMs before so I know how much of a bitch they can be.

Ryann agreed to meet me on his day off, so special thanks to him. He had the build ready so the process was painless and very fast. He is a very serious person, so dont expect the average cheerful salesman, no harm no foul. He broke down the deal for me, and asked for basic info. The order was placed, we shook hands, and promised to update me as soon as a VIN is generated, ect.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Same question here. Not seeing 'Sacramento Ford' anywhere on the Google.
Not "sacramento ford", it is "Future Ford of Sacramento" and "Future Ford of Roseville". @21PlatiDZL and I talked to the sacramento location.

In the bay, the largest in the area is Morgan Hill. I have been working with Capitol Ford in San Jose though since that is where I got my 2017.
Sponsored