First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 and 2019 Infiniti QX50
Occupation
Retired Business Executive
You need to ask the dealer several things. What kind of allocation they have for the next few weeks for your level vehicle. What commodity limitations they have. How many and at what priority level unscheduled orders they have ahead of you and what priority they are going to give your order. This may vary drastically from dealer to dealer. Your dealer may have to sit on your order for several weeks before it is scheduled.
I’d like to know if they were planning to complete the parked vehicles waiting for chips in the by date ordered ? Or all Rapid Red PBS first ( that’s a joke). date of order or build date order would be fair in my view rather than random or dealers who bug them the most would be first ?
Sponsored

Rahul

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platty PB, 18 Audi Q7, 12 Infy G37x
Occupation
IT Professional
My dealer has my build sheet and is waiting for his order site to update. It’s different that the Ford.com one. The idea was to place the order as soon as it is available. Where did you hear they are stopping 21 orders?
I heard that today from my dealer too.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
I’d like to know if they were planning to complete the parked vehicles waiting for chips in the by date ordered ? Or all Rapid Red PBS first ( that’s a joke). date of order or build date order would be fair in my view rather than random or dealers who bug them the most would be first ?
I was told no information would be released on the plan. I ordered mine 1/15. Parked 3/4. I have seen a few trucks ordered in February and previously parked arrive at dealers. So I would say no. I bet it’s strictly random.

OP
OP
Steve2352

Steve2352

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 and 2019 Infiniti QX50
Occupation
Retired Business Executive
I was told no information would be released on the plan. I ordered mine 1/15. Parked 3/4. I have seen a few trucks ordered in February and previously parked arrive at dealers. So I would say no. I bet it’s strictly random.
Disappointing but not surprising

Sboyd55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My window sticker showing up through the tracker on this site this morning. Looks to be the same with others as well.

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Based on my experience they are not building on Blend date anyway. I orderd 2 on 3/16. One produced 4/28 the other 4/29. The 4/29 is in transit and the other is still in production aka Chip Hell.

MDH

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
After eight weeks of my window sticker being MIA it showed up today. My blend date is 3/25 and order date is 2/18. However, the tracker still shows and ETA date of 10/31/2021. Don't know if having access to my window sticker once again means anything!

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Yeah... it means your truck is sitting in a lot someplace, covered in dust that is now officially "dirt" with a dead battery and a nest of rats feeding on your wiring harness.

Order a new one (if you can)....
Don’t forget acid rain!

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
They SHOULD have reissued those people new VIN numbers and put them at the front of the production line.
As someone who ordered 12/10/2020 and just submitted another order... this, 100%. They should have duplicated all the orders and put them on the production line 5/1, when everything went back to business as usual at Dearborn.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
Job #2 order submitted today. Dealer is looking into the supposed build prioritization for purgatory truck new orders. Hoping I can get that but happy I was able to get same deal with added onboard scales. Now the waiting game begins again.

Sponsored

Sboyd55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
ETA just updated this morning to 7/17 from 10/31. Hoping it is real.

MDH

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
ETA just updated this morning to 7/17 from 10/31. Hoping it is real.
Good for you! I am waiting too, ordered 12/29, build date 3/30, ETA of 10/31/21. Kodiak brown, Powerboost, Lariat trim! Hoping I get an updated ETA soon.

Sboyd55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ford tracker status now changed to built as of yesterday and giving range of delivery to dealer of 7/11-7/17. My window sticker started showing up on 6/12 after previously displaying error. Date at bottom updated a few times since then.
Sponsored