First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Just wanted to give a heads up for those of you still waiting. I placed my order Jan 11th. About a week later I had my VIN and build week from the dealer, March 15th. Today, I was informed that date was now April 5th. Looks like the semi conductor shortage is starting to take it's toll. If you have not checked in with your dealer in a couple weeks, might be a good idea to get a updated status.
Sponsored

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
Just checked with my dealer and my build week of 2/22 and build date of 2/24 is still on track. My Order date was 1/8/2021.

rikker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Sport PB, 20 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Distributor/Dirt Mover
Thanks- A lot of us guys are used to push backs. First waiting for power running boards, then interior work surfaces, etc. etc. Now semi conductors. A lot of us that ordered last fall would drool over a 10 week wait from order to build date. I’m keeping my head up but not holding my breath while I wait. I ordered 11/7 and my build date is asserted to be today according to my window sticker.

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
Just checked with my dealer and my build week of 2/22 and build date of 2/24 is still on track. My Order date was 1/8/2021.
What trim level did you order?

Sponsored

Swacks

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford f150
Occupation
Owner
Same here, ordered platinum 9/14, reordered 11/12 for MY22. Build date set 2/21, then 2/14, then 2/21, aaaand then 2/28, and God willing, 3/7.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Ordered March 20th 2021
SEVEN RESCHEDULED BUILD DATES LATER...

Delivered November 29th.

The MOST frustrating part of this is... if you watch closely, you'll see trucks ordered AFTER yours with the same or MORE options getting built and delivered before yours.

Trucks with "higher" "priority codes" (the lower the better).

It's complete chaos at Ford Motor Company.

No rhyme or reason for when your truck gets built or "why".

Don’t drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out.

DON’T BLAME your Dealer!

Just fasten your seatbelts and know that EVENTUALLY… you’re going to get an amazing piece of rolling technology parked in your driveway.

I CAN TELL YOU that “it’s worth the wait” but that doesn’t mean you need to do it quietly!

Get Ford’s worthless “Customer Service” on speed dial and pester them as many times a day as you have time to do.

And by the way… THIS is coming from someone who ONLY got to drive their new F150 for 4 months before it ended up parked in the Dealership’s parking lot, IN PIECES… waiting on parts that are ALL on “back order” and that’s where MINE sits to this day!

At this point… I’m just curious to see if they can get my new 2021 F150 back on the road BEFORE the 1-year anniversary of my order.

GOOD LUCK!
Sponsored