Bread Crumbs in "AUTO"

AdmsEve

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Anyone happen to know what this setting does?
Sponsored

MadHatter0101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 LARIAT
Occupation
Sys Admin
Anyone happen to know what this setting does?
I am guessing you are talking about Navigation. Bread crumbs leaves dots on the map when you are off roading so you can find your way back. Hansel and Gretel story with bread crumbs to find their way back out of the forest.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I am guessing you are talking about Navigation. Bread crumbs leaves dots on the map when you are off roading so you can find your way back. Hansel and Gretel story with bread crumbs to find their way back out of the forest.
It doesn't have to be offroad, I have always enabled them so I can see where I've been before/recently. Just have to remember to disable them before visiting the girlfriend. Otherwise the wife starts to ask questions.

OP
OP
AdmsEve

AdmsEve

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
The on/off is what I'm used to but this new truck has a 3rd option of Auto...but cant seem to figure out what it does.

Jerry Can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR Powerboost, 2-tone Rapid Red, 157”
Occupation
Fuel Container
what I’d like to know, is what happens to the bread crumbs that fall into the console shifter now that there is no shroud to collect them? Do they fall through the truck and leave a trail?

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
what I’d like to know, is what happens to the bread crumbs that fall into the console shifter now that there is no shroud to collect them? Do they fall through the truck and leave a trail?
Yes, but don't plan on that trail being there when you return after the birds eat it all.
Sponsored