Bouncy ride brand new f150 2022 XL 2.7 supercrew

jnight99

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Platinum
22 Platinum FX4 157 no max tow here. Had the same concern when I picked mine up. Changed all 4 corners to fox and it rides completely different (improved).
Sponsored

OP
OP

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
Ride still sucks. Felt like a boat tonight, like I was bouncing up and down in my seat like I was offroading in the grand canyon. Bizarre. Even with 200lbs of sand in the bed. Next step is to put on the bilstein 5100s I guess, then try new wheels and tires. I will have ford check it out first. I can't believe this truck is supposed to ride like this. Feels like a trampoline. I need to go try another new f150 and see if it is the same deal.

‘22Powerboost

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost, Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher
Ride still sucks. Felt like a boat tonight, like I was bouncing up and down in my seat like I was offroading in the grand canyon. Bizarre. Even with 200lbs of sand in the bed. Next step is to put on the bilstein 5100s I guess, then try new wheels and tires. I will have ford check it out first. I can't believe this truck is supposed to ride like this. Feels like a trampoline. I need to go try another new f150 and see if it is the same deal.
You must have something wrong….Definitely Have it checked.

My two F150’s(had a ‘19 KR, now have a ‘22 Platinum) ride like a luxury sedan. It’s really an incredible ride. There must be something wrong with yours unfortunately.
Sponsored