Sponsored

Bought a 72 hour FDRS license, anybody need anything?

OP
OP

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
I've already replaced my cupholder with one with lights, but curious as to whether FDRS shows step by step how to do that.

I did not see a step by step process in the service manual I bought.
It would show the R&R procedure, but not the retrofit instructions. For your cup holders, you just need to tap into an illumination wire. I believe it's pretty well documented between the F150s/super duty pages.
Sponsored

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
Weird request, but if available, wiring diagrams as well as any info on the B&O 8 speaker system, amp rating and wiring, Ohm, size, W, crossover frees, etc. I am not planning any swaps right now as I want to do a bit of research. Appreciated it if you find anything.

OP
OP

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
Weird request, but if available, wiring diagrams as well as any info on the B&O 8 speaker system, amp rating and wiring, Ohm, size, W, crossover frees, etc. I am not planning any swaps right now as I want to do a bit of research. Appreciated it if you find anything.
Wiring diagrams are easy. Info on the amp (resistance values, crossover freqs, etc) probably will not be in there. The manual usually leans towards module replacement instead of heavy troubleshooting where those values would matter. But I can take a look for you after work if my license doesn't expire before then

CTYankee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Edge
Good morning John, If your license is still active, can I trouble you to check mine: 1FTFX1E8XMFC57924
much appreciated!

blackhawkrider

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F-150 PowerBoost
Hi John,

If you have time can you check mine? Still stuck somewhere on 1.7.1 and the dealer says nothing is available to update via FDRS. Something isn't adding up. :unsure:

VIN: 1FTFW1EDXMFB39338

Thank you!

Sponsored

wilmaj32

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 GT500, 21 Powerboost Lariat , 12 Expedition
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know how to force download OTA's? I thought I had the updates on auto and now I see I have a ton to do. I park my truck where the is wifi all the time and the truck is connected when I check.

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
If you still have the license, I would like the part number of the wiring harness for the ‘tow technology’ plug that came with ‘21 Job 2 and later trucks. I have the 2 wire one that the ‘21 Job 1 trucks got.

Last edited:

Westwood503

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
Would Love a check as mine says up to date? Dont believe so.. VIn # 1FTFW1E89MFA61623
Sponsored