First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camry, Highlander, Tundra, Awaiting F150
Occupation
Electronic Technician
So I was sitting in my truck the other day eating lunch trying to watch Toutube videos and noticed that there is a really bad audio delay on the truck. It goes away if I'm wired. A quick Google search shows that this has always been a thing with Sync? Is there any solution to this?
Sponsored

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat
So I was sitting in my truck the other day eating lunch trying to watch Toutube videos and noticed that there is a really bad audio delay on the truck. It goes away if I'm wired. A quick Google search shows that this has always been a thing with Sync? Is there any solution to this?
My phone occasionally gets an audio delay for any Bluetooth connection. I find the only way to force it to reset the Bluetooth stack and re-sync the audio is to reboot the phone. In 2021. Feels like a move from 1995. ?

Samsung Galaxy S10 (Android)

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
On my ‘14 explorer there is a huge delay in just getting the initial connection (up to a minute) if the car was turned off playing Bluetooth audio. If the car was turned on on another setting like FM there is no lag in getting that connection. Has anyone experienced that with the new Sync 4?

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Iconic Silver FX4 PowerBoost
Occupation
Contractor
On my ‘14 explorer there is a huge delay in just getting the initial connection (up to a minute) if the car was turned off playing Bluetooth audio. If the car was turned on on another setting like FM there is no lag in getting that connection. Has anyone experienced that with the new Sync 4?
I’m having the same problem in my 21 F150. Never had this problem in my 2016 with Sync 3. It’s really frustrating. Not sure what to do.
Sponsored