Sponsored

Bluecruise OTA Status?

Larryfl1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Running a config will take less time than them getting set up. It takes a few mins. If they do run it let me know as soon as they do and I can take a look and tell you if it was successful.
Jesse

would it be possible foryou to pull the log on my vehicle and show the issue so I can force the dealer to listen?
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse

would it be possible foryou to pull the log on my vehicle and show the issue so I can force the dealer to listen?
I could Larry but they won’t. At this point you either need a different dealer or do it at home. Honestly I could fix it with Forscan but fdrs is preferred so it updates the servers with the correct data. Your ipc config is wrong and is the only thing holding back. Tel them to run a PMI. When asked if original module installed select no. It will 100% fix it! I can’t promise a lot this I can promise

Larryfl1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I could Larry but they won’t. At this point you either need a different dealer or do it at home. Honestly I could fix it with Forscan but fdrs is preferred so it updates the servers with the correct data. Your ipc config is wrong and is the only thing holding back. Tel them to run a PMI. When asked if original module installed select no. It will 100% fix it! I can’t promise a lot this I can promise
according to the dealership their guy tried this again this am and no success..they said they have a ticket open with engineering...

not sure if they did or did not do it but from what they are telling me they did try it again..

ill give it another day or 2 for them to hear back from engineering...

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
according to the dealership their guy tried this again this am and no success..they said they have a ticket open with engineering...

not sure if they did or did not do it but from what they are telling me they did try it again..

ill give it another day or 2 for them to hear back from engineering...
Servers are down this morning so if they tried this morning it failed completely

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
2.8.2 just now! Finally. All done OTA. Maybe the Ford tech guy was right that they were trying to get it all pushed out by 30 June.
Ford F-150 Bluecruise OTA Status? IMG_3172.PNG
Ford F-150 Bluecruise OTA Status? IMG_3172.PNG

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
Just got 2.8.1 tonight. All updates have been OTA. April 21 delivery of a build 1 lariat powerboost. Tonight’s update was just about an hour to complete. So this makes 4 updates in about 10 days.

mute00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Update...after Jesse helped me out with the low battery issue (WTF Ford,) 2.8.2 just dropped last night. Odd that there's nothing in the update notes that BC just got activated. It seemed like it still wasn't activated until I got on the freeway, hit the cruise button and boom, it's on. Finally! Then.... it dops off before every large curve in the road. LOL. Ugh. Hopefully 2.8.3 irons out some of the kinks.

Larryfl1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Servers are down this morning so if they tried this morning it failed completely
looks like updates were completed I received the blue cruise alert on the app....

dealer said they engineering wants them to update some other modules tomorrow am and then vehicle will be released to me.. hopefully that doesn't break anything...

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
looks like updates were completed I received the blue cruise alert on the app....

dealer said they engineering wants them to update some other modules tomorrow am and then vehicle will be released to me.. hopefully that doesn't break anything...
Yeah, Looks good now. The cluster COnfig is fixed. They did what I suggested. It worked

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Update...after Jesse helped me out with the low battery issue (WTF Ford,) 2.8.2 just dropped last night. Odd that there's nothing in the update notes that BC just got activated. It seemed like it still wasn't activated until I got on the freeway, hit the cruise button and boom, it's on. Finally! Then.... it dops off before every large curve in the road. LOL. Ugh. Hopefully 2.8.3 irons out some of the kinks.
Same here, however you should get a FordPass notification that your 1 year BC freebie is in effect.

BC worked pretty good for me trying it for the first time today.

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
hey guys,
I’m having a similar issue. I’ve tried to update to 2.8.1 today and it’s failed 3 times. I guess it could potentially be a low battery. But shouldn’t that be concerning? Especially since I’ve already had the battery replaced once already because it was dead. My vin is
1FTFW1E59MFB92573
Would anyone be able to check for me?

Touchdwn

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Power-Boost; 2018 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Corporate Pilot; retired Air Traffic Controller
I keep getting a message telling me blue cruise is active and to be prepared to resume control but it is not active. There is no indicators and the driver’s assistance page has lane centering but not lane centering hands free.

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
So I received 2.8.2 tonight just as I was starting a 5 hour drive back to my vacation. With blue cruise functional the drive was so much better.

For those stating that they are getting the “blue cruise is active, be prepared to resume control, you will get that with 2.8.1, but you must have 2.8.2 to,actually use blue cruise.
Sponsored