Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I did but seems like some have not been able to acquire it
Can someone confirm the functionality of what Blue Cruise provides. Is it hands completely hands free? My dealer insists that you have to still have your hands on the steering wheel. I have been going back and forth with them because they did the software update and they said Blue Cruise is now working. The only thing that changed is I now get warnings to keep my eyes on the road. I am trying to tell them that the software upgrade is not complete. I have driven from Richmond, VA to NJ and to Atlanta. So, I am pretty sure that the interstates are part of the Blue Cruise network. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Yes, it's completely hands free as long as it's a mapped road.
Sponsored

cihakp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Hybrid
Thanks Itsjustmd. Is there anyone that can check my VIN ( 1FTFW1EDXMFB68077 ) to see what upgrades the dealer actually installed?

Sponsored

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL
Yes, it's completely hands free as long as it's a mapped road.
My bc allows me to be hands free on mapped roads that are typically highways . Arou d my area ...Capital district of NY it seems to be larger county or state routes or interstate roads that i am hands free. Eyes must stay on road.

Additional capability is auto drive on local roads but have to keep hands on wheel as well. I imagine with the update capabilities someday Ford could update to integrate w Navigation to make turns to be more autonomous .. but we all know how that update goes . FORD has been very poor in communicating with Customers about uodates .

audioman2

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 3.5L POWERBOOST
Occupation
SW Engineer
I picked up my truck from a dealership today and they said they did a software update yesterday but no blues for me!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I have a build date of 8/16/21. My last update was on 6/18/22, which was 2.7.4.
I have called Ford tech a few times and they don’t have any information concerning update time frames. I guess I’m starting to get impatient, but could I get someone to check my status? Thanks!
Vin# 1FTFW1E82MKD99131
No OTA's have been pushed to your truck since you got 2.7.4 on June 18th.

bigwyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Do you ever wonder if, perhaps, you’ve called the Ford Customer Service Tech line one too many times and they have bumped your truck to the bottom of the list!
It’s gotten to the point where it’s becoming comical. When I talked to the agent last month, I thanked him for his time and told him that I’d talk to him in a month!

Sponsored

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
Was able to try BC for the first time couple days ago after the last update to get BC working. I must say, it worked perfectly fine.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Interesting. Just got updated today to 1.6.0 from 1.4.0 on Saturday May14th. Canadian truck as well, built date was March 30th 2021. PB if that makes a difference and waiting on BC also.
Interesting also Canadian truck and I only just got 1.6.0 yesterday, my truck was built sept 2021.

have you gotten any since? This is only my second OTA I have ever gotten