Sponsored

BlueCruise on non-Co-Pilot360 Active prep?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Only difference with the modules in Blue Cruise cars is the CMR(Driver Status Monitor) That is the only change made. The ipma, APIM, Cluster, BCM, PSCM, ABS, RCM, all the same. Im adding the CMR once its not ice here in Dallas. Ive also been busy working on my 19 F150 adding SYnc 4 to it while I was waiting on my new 12" screen. I needed the screen that has the mounting for IR and Camera.

After adding the CMR for blue cruise I have to make a decision either wait for Ford to release the update for the IPMA or buy a new IPMA from a JOB 2 or 22 truck. They releases the Cluster update for the Job 1 digital clusters this week. That is a good step. It brings the job 1 clusters to the Job 2 level. They are the same clusters but have had different software for some reason.

Also I believe there APIM will need to be updated for blue cruise in Job 1.
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment
Enabling Smart Offering triggered the blue cruise on my APIM. Added hands free lane centering, etc as selectable options.

7D0-09-04
Thank yoU! I will be working on this in the coming week. The weather is finally clearing and I have the CMR and other parts ready to install!

My42waffles

First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 power boost 157, lightning reservation
Occupation
Maintenance
@Jesse-Infotainment
Enabling Smart Offering triggered the blue cruise on my APIM. Added hands free lane centering, etc as selectable options.

7D0-09-04
I have a job 1 prep package. I know what I’m trying when I get home.

Sponsored

ian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Facilities engineer
@Jesse-Infotainment

7D0-09-04
My gosh it’s hard to find answers like this in The Mach E forums! I’m guessing less of a “tear panels off your brand new car” type crowd. I did lots of programming with forscan on my ‘17 superduty though and was wondering if this was possible. Everything I read said no, but I couldn’t spot any difference between my Mach e and bluecruise enabled ones outside of the IR camera and module, and possibly 360 camera (though I’m not entirely convinced the 360 is required) Do you know if this is the same situation (I have active assist, and outside touching the wheel it does pretty much drive itself). Thanks for the help!

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
The same process should work on a MMe. I have been through the full FDRS updates and made tweaks with forscan on my MMe and my powerboost, if you can find the modules then Jesse’s method will work.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Thank yoU! I will be working on this in the coming week. The weather is finally clearing and I have the CMR and other parts ready to install!
Did you end up having luck with adding the CMR and making config changes to gain BlueCruise capability?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Did you end up having luck with adding the CMR and making config changes to gain BlueCruise capability?
Ive had BlueCruise working for over a year now.

Gerstein1989

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Plumber
Ive had BlueCruise working for over a year now.
Hey what exactly did you have to do to get the blue cruise working. I have a 2023 tremor with lane centering and active cruise control. My truck seems to have a lot of harnesses that don’t have things plugged in. What hardware did you have to add and did you have to program anything or you did you just activate something with forscan.

Sponsored

Chilibball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
I’m definitely interested in adding BlueCruise to my truck as well.

Very interesting thread…