First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Platinum
Occupation
Computer Stuff
I'm not holding my breath on ever seeing BC. I've had my truck over a year, and already had to pay for a FDRS license to update my damn truck because the OTA update capability is a SHAM. Ford screwed me with this truck and i'm about ready to just sell it and move on. #LastFord
Sponsored

Booms

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Limited Powerboost, 22 iX
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Ready to sell our 21 Limited. Let me know if you are interested.

NewtruckinFL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Real Estate
Add me to the list of Limited owners getting ready to sell due a lack of confidence of ever getting BlueCruise. I do a lot of long, straight, boring highway cruising and this feature which was anticipated for 3rd quarter 21' was a major reason for purchasing the truck.

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
I obviously can't completely empathize with you guys since I have BC. But I love almost everything about my Limited. And if you took BC away from me today, I'd still keep the truck.

Yes, you were lied to. Yes, you've been strung along with no real good communication. But you guys are really willing to let your truck go over it?

Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
I obviously can't completely empathize with you guys since I have BC. But I love almost everything about my Limited. And if you took BC away from me today, I'd still keep the truck.

Yes, you were lied to. Yes, you've been strung along with no real good communication. But you guys are really willing to let your truck go over it?
I would. I spent way more money than I otherwise would have, solely to have BC because I do 25K+ interstate miles every year. If I'm not going to get BC, then yes I would sell it and get an XLT (and save the difference between a Platinum and XLT) or flip to a GMC with super cruise.

NewtruckinFL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Real Estate

Absolutely, with the used truck market the way it is this is probably the best time in history to sell a one year old vehicle, which in normal times would incur a massive depreciation hit but in this market it is a more of a transaction inconvenience. I doubt Ford would even notice because the number of 1st gen BC hardware equipped F-150's is likely a tiny percentage of overall sales, and they are hyper focused on the EV market and supply chain issues, so I doubt they feel much impact from our frustration. The question is trade it for what. The most logical alternative for this trim level would be the new GMC with super cruise.

Coreytime

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
2021 and 2022 raptor owners were just told today that BlueCruise will never be available.

Sponsored

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Because FORD says so :p

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum

If it weren't for the future availability of Blue Cruise, I probably wouldn't have even bought the truck, so yeah. If I don't get it by midyear, I'll look at a Sierra with Super Cruise or see if Ram has self driving implemented yet. Should use the same system as the Grand Wagoneer.