First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
Well we’re all here trying to help if we can. We all understand how frustrating something like this can be. As far as answers go we can only speculate. There are a few here who might be able to help but it’ll involve looking into your VIN and how your truck is coded.
You keep saying it’s not impressive though…why? Seems to work great for me. The few times I’ve driven on mapped roads it has worked seamlessly between hands free and hands on. Others seem to be impressed as well.
No need to bash the living crap out of it bc you’re “not impressed” or displeased it’s not working correctly. Ask for help. Posting about not wanting another Ford or how MB is better every few post doesn’t seem like you want help resolving your issue.
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I think you will love that Toyota.
They make a heck of a truck.

I don't think their Bluecruise is all that though. 😁

And I think that GM's SuperCruise only has Lane Keeping on fully active SuperCruise roads.
So for someone who DOES love Hands-on Adaptive Cruise with Lane Centering, even on simple highway driving, SuperCruise is kind of an all or none. (which is very strange. I wouldn't be surprised if they sort that dependency out in the future)

Spiffy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 platinum powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Lane centering with adaptive cruse is less robust than blue cruise. One is hands on and one is hands off driving with a hole suite of computations not available on lesser systems. Then ford takes all the sensors, cameras and processing and packs it up into blue cruise 1.2. 1.2 is really refined hands free. Some of you don't know what you are talking about and it's apparent that one of you have a negative bias and starting to sound like a fool.
This whole debate stops with blue cruise 1.2. Until you drive with it you all are arguing over a dead chicken.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I see no reason why your BC shouldn't be working.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I'm kinda looking forward to you fetching that Tundra. :)

I'm not the least bit bothered by the smack Ford takes by those that are unhappy with the product.

But your declaration that anyone who uses these modern features are somehow inferior drivers, at least compared to you, or they are old, as if that's a human value assessment........

Anyways, I rarely take this kind of bait, but I really hope Ford buys your truck back. Lol

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Lane centering with adaptive cruse is less robust than blue cruise. One is hands on and one is hands off driving with a hole suite of computations not available on lesser systems. Then ford takes all the sensors, cameras and processing and packs it up into blue cruise 1.2. 1.2 is really refined hands free. Some of you don't know what you are talking about and it's apparent that one of you have a negative bias and starting to sound like a fool.
This whole debate stops with blue cruise 1.2. Until you drive with it you all are arguing over a dead chicken.
There is no difference between ford's self lane centering and blue cruise outside of the driver watching camera. That's it. Same code, same hardware.
Sponsored