Sponsored

Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have been getting a lot of messages about BlueCruise not workign anymore. The reason is due to the experation date fo the maps. We thought it was 10-9-22 meaning October but in reality it was september 10. So effective the 10th your maps expired if you havent recieved the OTA. The 21s have the update avialable in FDRS> The 22s do NOT> This is an issue becasue if they were I could send you files and get you sorted. As of now there is not even a software package available in FDRS for the Gateway.

I am starting this thread to help people understand why their BlueCruise stopped. If anything changes and I can help you update wihtout the dealer I will. As of now not even the dealers can help because not even FDRS shows the update. Every single vin I have pulled has shown a OTA pushed the 8th but for some reason they are not installing.

If I hear of a fix or hear of the update becoming availabel I will pass it along as soon as I hear.
Sponsored

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Mine was 10-09-22 for quite a long time.
Somewhere recently it changed to 10-12-22
Seems like it's going in 3-month bursts since the new GW flew in....
Not sure when it did though. Somewhere between Sept 2nd when I got my first OTA and Sept 8th.

Managed services show my real Nav subscription is good to 03/15/24
BC good till 04/05/23

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Mine was 10-09-22 for quite a long time.
Somewhere recently it changed to 10-12-22
Seems like it's going in 3-month bursts since the new GW flew in....
Not sure when it did though. Somewhere between Sept 2nd when I got my first OTA and Sept 8th.
Yeah that was the OTA you got for the Gateway.. It updated the BlueCruise date.

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Yeah that was the OTA you got for the Gateway.. It updated the BlueCruise date.
Don't understand why your real subscription end date is not pushed to the console instead of this euro date nonsense.

Mike&Max

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS
I have been getting a lot of messages about BlueCruise not workign anymore. The reason is due to the experation date fo the maps. We thought it was 10-9-22 meaning October but in reality it was september 10. So effective the 10th your maps expired if you havent recieved the OTA. The 21s have the update avialable in FDRS> The 22s do NOT> This is an issue becasue if they were I could send you files and get you sorted. As of now there is not even a software package available in FDRS for the Gateway.

I am starting this thread to help people understand why their BlueCruise stopped. If anything changes and I can help you update wihtout the dealer I will. As of now not even the dealers can help because not even FDRS shows the update. Every single vin I have pulled has shown a OTA pushed the 8th but for some reason they are not installing.

If I hear of a fix or hear of the update becoming availabel I will pass it along as soon as I hear.
Thank you for the info

Sponsored

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Yeah the new map appears to be MU5T-14H394-AAF

emiantan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum PowerBoost
Thanks, Jesse. I appreciate the update and I will stop bugging my dealership... for now.

JamesJu

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Thanks for the update. I called my dealer and the technician don’t even understand what “blue cruise” is, that’s the moment I know that taking the truck back to dealer is not going to help at all

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yeah Ford continues to screw this up. I don’t know why the 22s do not show any update available.

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Powerboost Lariat 4x4
Thanks for the post. If you call Ford they’ll tell you there’s a pending update when in reality there isn’t if you’re a 22 like myself.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Gateway update is available as of this moring in FDRS. So the dealer can get you updated or I can too.

STM

First Name
SM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F 150 XLT
Occupation
Home Builder
Gateway update is available as of this moring in FDRS. So the dealer can get you updated or I can too.
I have been wondering why BC has been awol for the last few days! Thank you for clarifying..
It is incredible how generous you are with your time in solving so many issues! Hats off to you and thank you!

What is the process to update the maps so BC starts working again? With this update, how long will the maps work?

My VIN is 1FTFW1ED5NFB51138

By the way, I received a notification today that the truck got the Ford Power Up 3.5.2 update..

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have been wondering why BC has been awol for the last few days! Thank you for clarifying..
It is incredible how generous you are with your time in solving so many issues! Hats off to you and thank you!

What is the process to update the maps so BC starts working again? With this update, how long will the maps work?

My VIN is 1FTFW1ED5NFB51138

By the way, I received a notification today that the truck got the Ford Power Up 3.5.2 update..
They pushed an update to everyone the 8th BUT its in limbo. Th otehr thing is I cant see an update in FDRS for everyone only a few. SO I can look at your vin and see if the update is available to send you and I can.
Sponsored