Sponsored

Blue Cruise Software / Map update today.

‘22Powerboost

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost, Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher
How could a FORD dealer NOT KNOW WHAT Blue Cruise is, and the difference between BLUE CRUISE and ADAPTIVE CRUISE???? I mean seriously?? If that is the case, Then FORD should shut these morons DOWN…PERIOD!
Sponsored

Marine01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
I checked your VIN from your post on the other thread, and I can confirm the dealer did a BUNCH of updates. I used to work at that store and they are one of the stores that could not do my truck a few months ago when I took it to them. I am glad to see they are doing better with these issues than they were a few months ago. For some reason, I cannot pull up what they did to your truck today, but I can see they put in a lot of work the past three days.

My offer stands if you need it. BTW: The cameras in motion is part of OTA update 2.8.3 and that has to be done with FDRS. FORscan will not help with that.

Marine01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Thank you. The software and updates are all there now. They had a crew work on my truck to 10 pm the other night. I drove by and dealership was all closed except one bay with my truck.

however my blue cruise is still not active. I’m taking it back Sunday night for them to activate it Monday. It’s so crazy that no one knows how to do it. Activation. Mine has expiration date and everything. What a nightmare this has been.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thank you. The software and updates are all there now. They had a crew work on my truck to 10 pm the other night. I drove by and dealership was all closed except one bay with my truck.

however my blue cruise is still not active. I’m taking it back Sunday night for them to activate it Monday. It’s so crazy that no one knows how to do it. Activation. Mine has expiration date and everything. What a nightmare this has been.
Have you checked your Fordpass app to see if it says anything about Blue cruise?

Sponsored

Ifl3

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150,2015 escape
Ballad of Buster Scrugs,I love it
Sponsored