Sponsored

Blue Cruise Software / Map update today.

Jackal

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Did anyone else get the notification that the Blue Cruise software was updated on your F150? I have automatic updates enabled and truck is connected to home wifi when parked in driveway. I didn't do anything, didn't even drive the truck today. Just got the below notification via Ford Pass App on my phone.

Ford F-150 Blue Cruise Software / Map update today. Screenshot_20220215-205254_FordPass
Sponsored

Last edited:

2dogcamper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport FX4
What is your software version? I just checked mine and no update to 2.3.0 is available.

OP
OP
Jackal

Jackal

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
What is your software version? I just checked mine and no update to 2.3.0 is available.
I will check tomorrow, pretty sure the software version is unchanged, just the map was updated adding another 30K miles to the Blue Cruise mapped network.

Shyrax

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Limited
Occupation
IT Management
Mine also updated today.

Sponsored

DBL R

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 powerboost
Occupation
PA
Ford F-150 Blue Cruise Software / Map update today. 23B72B26-6275-43B7-BB0C-9189FED05A69

I got the same update. Here is my version.

MitchCox

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum
Here is an update for us Early 2021 F150 buyers. Still waiting for Bluecruise to be activated. We get a bonus for waiting.

Marine01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
I am still trying to get Blue Cruise downloaded to my truck. I have been taking it to the dealer since march 24th. I have taken to the Connected Services Dept. and the TAC office and they have supposed to have worked with my dealer on this since Monday. Still no Blue Cruise. I have an open case # and the dealer keeps telling me its done. But they dont know the difference between Adaptive Cruise Control and Blue Cruise. My dealer is lost. They are the biggest Ford dealer here in Miami.

Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I am still trying to get Blue Cruise downloaded to my truck. I have been taking it to the dealer since march 24th. I have taken to the Connected Services Dept. and the TAC office and they have supposed to have worked with my dealer on this since Monday. Still no Blue Cruise. I have an open case # and the dealer keeps telling me its done. But they dont know the difference between Adaptive Cruise Control and Blue Cruise. My dealer is lost. They are the biggest Ford dealer here in Miami.
I saw your other thread, and I understand your apprehension to do this yourself, but I do not have a blue cruise capable truck and even I have decided that doing all of the various module updates on my own is better than dealing with the dealer, especially since I have 2 Fords that need several updates. It just seems that most dealers aren't capable of all of the software updates.

That's my 2 cents anyways (well, 1 cent, due to inflation)

Marine01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
I saw your other thread, and I understand your apprehension to do this yourself, but I do not have a blue cruise capable truck and even I have decided that doing all of the various module updates on my own is better than dealing with the dealer, especially since I have 2 Fords that need several updates. It just seems that most dealers aren't capable of all of the software updates.

That's my 2 cents anyways (well, 1 cent, due to inflation)
LOL. I completely agree with you. The dealer has no idea what they are doing. Now they just lie to my face. I am so frustrated and feed up with them. The service director who I insisted to test drive with me finally admitted when we returned to the dealer that he did not know what Blue Cruise was. he thought it was adaptive cruise control. At this point he is calling me his brother.

I really appreciate your 1 cent! lol

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
LOL. I completely agree with you. The dealer has no idea what they are doing. Now they just lie to my face. I am so frustrated and feed up with them. The service director who I insisted to test drive with me finally admitted when we returned to the dealer that he did not know what Blue Cruise was. he thought it was adaptive cruise control. At this point he is calling me his brother.

I really appreciate your 1 cent! lol
lol What dealer? I'm in Miami and I worked at two Ford dealers here. I took my own truck to three dealers here and none of them did anything. Useless.

I'll tell you what: I have a Mongoose. If you pay for the two day license, I'll help you update your truck. No charge.

Marine01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
lol What dealer? I'm in Miami and I worked at two Ford dealers here. I took my own truck to three dealers here and none of them did anything. Useless.

I'll tell you what: I have a Mongoose. If you pay for the two day license, I'll help you update your truck. No charge.
Thank you for the assistance. Customer service just called me and told me that Blue Cruise is showing active. I will be picking up my truck this afternoon. If it is still not working then I will take you up on the offer. Even if not for Blue Cruise then some of the other updates. It night be a Forscan thing. You can change the cameras to be active while moving and others.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thank you for the assistance. Customer service just called me and told me that Blue Cruise is showing active. I will be picking up my truck this afternoon. If it is still not working then I will take you up on the offer. Even if not for Blue Cruise then some of the other updates. It night be a Forscan thing. You can change the cameras to be active while moving and others.
I checked your VIN from your post on the other thread, and I can confirm the dealer did a BUNCH of updates. I used to work at that store and they are one of the stores that could not do my truck a few months ago when I took it to them. I am glad to see they are doing better with these issues than they were a few months ago. For some reason, I cannot pull up what they did to your truck today, but I can see they put in a lot of work the past three days.

My offer stands if you need it. BTW: The cameras in motion is part of OTA update 2.8.3 and that has to be done with FDRS. FORscan will not help with that.
Sponsored