First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Limited PowerBoost
Occupation
Tax Attorney/CPA
It does explain it. The date format they are using is DD/MM/YY, so the expiration date is actually 9/10.
Exactly. And as I said in my previous post, mine updated to 10/12/2022 (Dec 10) over the weekend with an OTA update so I would think everyone else’s should do the same.
Sponsored

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
I’ll check your vin tomorrow and see if there is an update for you .. there should be
I do appreciate that. If I remember correctly, there were no apparent issues last time. I still wonder if my problem could be with the source and not my truck. I finally called support last week because I had never received my fordpass rewards points from the purchase of this truck. My warranty information was also coming up blank in my online account. Fordpass rewards has a missing points search feature. When I did that it would return a message that I hadn't gotten my points because my modem was not activated within 60 days of purchase.

They made some sort of fix on their end and my points showed up last week. A few days later my warranty info also appeared. Could just be coincidence, but it make me wonder.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I do appreciate that. If I remember correctly, there were no apparent issues last time. I still wonder if my problem could be with the source and not my truck. I finally called support last week because I had never received my fordpass rewards points from the purchase of this truck. My warranty information was also coming up blank in my online account. Fordpass rewards has a missing points search feature. When I did that it would return a message that I hadn't gotten my points because my modem was not activated within 60 days of purchase.

They made some sort of fix on their end and my points showed up last week. A few days later my warranty info also appeared. Could just be coincidence, but it make me wonder.
No, Your maps expired. I looked you have no gateway update. Youll need to go to the dealer and have them hook up and do it manually. Until the truck is scanned it wont release the next updates. You have a few updates available and the gateway will once the truck links.

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Powerboost Lariat 4x4
So my map expired and they haven’t updated it.

Wtf Ford.

So what. Do we contact FordPass support and ask them to push a map update?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Wtf Ford.

I looked this morning and you did have a Gateway update pushed the 8th. Possibly go to the truck and select update now and see what happens. You did have one pushed though it jsut is not reflecting in FDRS due to not being synced after the last time I sent you the update

Ford F-150 Blue Cruise Not allowing hands free 1662985174802

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Wtf Ford.

Sorry. I was looking at LD50 vin if you send me yours I can look at yours and see what your situation is

I must have misquoted

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Vin sent! Thanks!

No worries. You do a lot for people here.
No kidding.
I had a 2021 Platinum Powerboost that I impulse purchased while fetching a fleet XL Powerboost for a business I'm employed by.

If I hadn't ran across Jesse's efforts here on the forum, my 1 year ownership experience of that truck would have been very different. Instead of me being someone posting frustration and feeling letdown by Ford, I became fascinated with the truck and it's unrealized potential in the state it was shipped. I like to think that we (this forum and myself) finished building that truck and when I finally was able to trade it in on my long anticipated special order 2022 KingRanch Powerboost, it was a far better truck than I started with.

Somebody is going to end up purchasing a low mileage 2021 Platinum Powerboost that is 100% functional. It should have a little labeled hidden under the hood somewhere saying "assembled in Dearborn. Finished in Texas", if you know what I mean. 😉 (I believe Jesse is Dallas/Ft Worth?)

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I looked this morning and you did have a Gateway update pushed the 8th. Possibly go to the truck and select update now and see what happens. You did have one pushed though it jsut is not reflecting in FDRS due to not being synced after the last time I sent you the update

1662985174802.png
I tried several times this morning and no luck. It still says everything is up to date and no indication of an update that needs to be installed. I tried from my home network and from my phone's hotspot just to rule out being a network issues on my end.

I also called the OTA help line. They said it's covered under CSP 22P08. At least I thought that's what she said, but after doing a search, I think it was actually supposed to be CSP 22B08. Looks like I'll be heading to the dealership.

Thanks again, Jesse. I appreciate you taking a look at this.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I tried several times this morning and no luck. It still says everything is up to date and no indication of an update that needs to be installed. I tried from my home network and from my phone's hotspot just to rule out being a network issues on my end.

I also called the OTA help line. They said it's covered under CSP 22P08. At least I thought that's what she said, but after doing a search, I think it was actually supposed to be CSP 22B08. Looks like I'll be heading to the dealership.

Thanks again, Jesse. I appreciate you taking a look at this.
No problem. Wish I could help this time but since it hasn’t reported the update to the servers it doesn’t show on my end as available

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No problem. Wish I could help this time but since it hasn’t reported the update to the servers it doesn’t show on my end as available
No worries, you've done more than enough for everyone here. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that it's a simple fix on the dealership's end.

bigwyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse-infotainment hello. If you have time could you check my vin # 1FTFW1E82MKD99131. The last update was on 6/18 @ 2.7.4.
I believe I’ve tried all the suggestions. The one failure that occurred was due to the rear door not being completely closed.
I have an appointment to take the truck in on 9/28, but, after talking to the service department, I’m not overly confident.
Thanks!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse-infotainment hello. If you have time could you check my vin # 1FTFW1E82MKD99131. The last update was on 6/18 @ 2.7.4.
I believe I’ve tried all the suggestions. The one failure that occurred was due to the rear door not being completely closed.
I have an appointment to take the truck in on 9/28, but, after talking to the service department, I’m not overly confident.
Thanks!
Shows you actually have an update pending as well since the 7th.

Ford F-150 Blue Cruise Not allowing hands free 1662995675031