First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
You may have a configuration issue. I think a few others had something similar. Maybe @Jesse-Infotainment can help out?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
You may have a configuration issue. I think a few others had something similar. Maybe @Jesse-Infotainment can help out?
He has something I can’t even figure out. He has stumped me on everything I’ve tried to help with. I’d have to have the truck only thing I haven’t had him do is actscresn grab Forscan and send it I
Am going based online data. Maybe send me actual data as it is in your truck so I can see it

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
In that case, my only other suggestion would be to try other roads. 🤷‍♂️

ronaldfreemanjr

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost FX4
In that case, my only other suggestion would be to try other roads. 🤷‍♂️
Jesse was able to figure it out.; so much appreciation for him. Came down to a singe change on the IPC module in Forscan. Months worth of updates and attempted fails but finally have blue cruise working.

Sponsored

darioa

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Engineer
Jesse was able to figure it out.; so much appreciation for him. Came down to a singe change on the IPC module in Forscan. Months worth of updates and attempted fails but finally have blue cruise working.
Do you know what change was that fixed Blue Cruise? My dealer has tried everything they can with Ford Tech help and no luck yet.

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
I hope you send that man a very nice bottle of something!

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
SSM 50824 - 3 June 2022 - 2021 Mustang Mach-E/F-150 - BlueCruise Feature Inoperative With A Keep Hands OnSteering Wheel Message Displayed In The IPC After Field Service Action (FSA) 21G01

Some 2021 Mustang Mach-E and F-150 vehicles may exhibit the BlueCruise feature being inoperative with a Keep Hands On Steering Wheel message displayed in the instrument panel cluster (IPC) after performing FSA 21G01. This may be due to an image processing module A (IPMA) configuration concern. Using the Ford Diagnosisand Repair System (FDRS), download and run the IPMA - Image Processing Module A(IPMA) Configuration app. Clear all diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) after programming and/or running the configuration app. Verify that the BlueCruise feature is enabled and properly functioning by following the FSA 21G01 technical instructions.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mach-E
SSM 50824 - 3 June 2022 - 2021 Mustang Mach-E/F-150 - BlueCruise Feature Inoperative With A Keep Hands OnSteering Wheel Message Displayed In The IPC After Field Service Action (FSA) 21G01

Some 2021 Mustang Mach-E and F-150 vehicles may exhibit the BlueCruise feature being inoperative with a Keep Hands On Steering Wheel message displayed in the instrument panel cluster (IPC) after performing FSA 21G01. This may be due to an image processing module A (IPMA) configuration concern. Using the Ford Diagnosisand Repair System (FDRS), download and run the IPMA - Image Processing Module A(IPMA) Configuration app. Clear all diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) after programming and/or running the configuration app. Verify that the BlueCruise feature is enabled and properly functioning by following the FSA 21G01 technical instructions.
According to the post above this the fix was a change in the IPC not the IPMA as outlined in the SSM.

Inquiring minds still want to know what the IPC change was that fixed the issue.

Mike

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
There are a MILLION variables for the Blue Cruise to not go hands free. You can point to SSMs and other notices and they are of no use. Most the people I have helped have been config issues that cant be solved by a dealer since they cant change individual bits.

Every case is different. In same cases a PMI will fix it some a config issue some an update didnt load. You have to look at every vin and know what youre looking for. I have to look at each individual situation and go from there.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Do you know what change was that fixed Blue Cruise? My dealer has tried everything they can with Ford Tech help and no luck yet.
Send me your vin and I can give you an Idea. If the dealer listens or not is another story

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Send me your vin and I can give you an Idea. If the dealer listens or not is another story
Ford initiated a buyback on my Project One truck today after six+ weeks in two separate dealerships that tried module updates, no success. VIN 1FTFW1ED6MFB43838

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Ford initiated a buyback on my Project One truck today after six+ weeks in two separate dealerships that tried module updates, no success. VIN 1FTFW1ED6MFB43838
Yours is a easy 5 min fix. They need to run a PMI on the Gateway module. Youll have Blue Cruise.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Yours is a easy 5 min fix. They need to run a PMI on the Gateway module. Youll have Blue Cruise.
If I tell them that they'll know what it means? Or should I just let them buy the truck back? My Lightning Platinum was built last week...
Sponsored