Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Well, that's disappointing to say the least. I never received any communication, but I'll do a search to see what I can.

Thanks for the very quick reply.

Anthony
Here is Ford’s official statement on the issue. You should have been offered a $795 refund. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2022/MC-10213734-0001.pdf

Last edited:

Redgar48

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 KR 22 Bronco Wildtrak 13 Edge 94 Mustang
Occupation
Ford employee
Well after reading this whole thread, I have to say hats off to Jesse!! I can't believe the time you have put into helping people on here!!
And so here goes...
Picked up my 22 KR last Saturday, everything seems to be set right, Bluecruise says Active in FP, but that date is 10/9 so I assume that's why HF BC hasn't worked yet...

If you have a chance and could check mine I would be extremely grateful!!
1FTFW1ED5NFC18630

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Well after reading this whole thread, I have to say hats off to Jesse!! I can't believe the time you have put into helping people on here!!
And so here goes...
Picked up my 22 KR last Saturday, everything seems to be set right, Bluecruise says Active in FP, but that date is 10/9 so I assume that's why HF BC hasn't worked yet...

If you have a chance and could check mine I would be extremely grateful!!
1FTFW1ED5NFC18630
Your gateway is out of date. I’ll get the update to you .. give me a few and I’ll send it

Sponsored

wayne b

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat PB
I've been using BC for a year, pretty much without issue. This weekend I tried it and I get an error "Driver monitor camera is blocked See manual". Manual says "Make sure your hands, arms or other objects are not obscuring the camera." Nothing has changed in how I'm sitting or position, I wiped the sensor to make sure it wasn't dust. The message pops up instantly when turning on lane detection, which makes me think the sensor has gone bad. Wondering if anyone has experienced this.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
@Jesse-Infotainment Could you help me out? Like everyone else.. BC Maps are expired. Ford OTA tried to push to me.. oddly I received an update a few days later but everything in the "About SYNC" stayed the same. I have an appt with the dealer on Wednesday but if you could save me that trip I would be appreciative! VIN is 1FTVW1ELXNWG13924.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment Could you help me out? Like everyone else.. BC Maps are expired. Ford OTA tried to push to me.. oddly I received an update a few days later but everything in the "About SYNC" stayed the same. I have an appt with the dealer on Wednesday but if you could save me that trip I would be appreciative! VIN is 1FTVW1ELXNWG13924.
You have had ZERO OTA activity.

I can send you the Gateway update.

Sponsored

Flyin525

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Hi Jesse!

@Jesse-Infotainment I see you are the man with this! hoping you can take a look at mine. 1FT6W1EV2NWG08111 is my VIN - Hoping this adds PaaK. I did get 3.5.2 last week - my first update but I feel like others are missing. THANK YOU!

Last edited:

araf

First Name
Araf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
The same problem also no OTA updates and can not use hands free driving

ckisela

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
@Jesse-Infotainment just like moths to a flame, the lightning forum directed me this way to see if you could fix my BlueCruise issue. I'm showing no updates available and when I get on most highways the popup shows that I can enable BlueCruise, when I do I still have to keep my hands on the steering wheel which is no different from adaptive CC and lane departure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Vin:
1FT6W1EV2NWG11333

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
@Jesse-Infotainment just like moths to a flame, the lightning forum directed me this way to see if you could fix my BlueCruise issue. I'm showing no updates available and when I get on most highways the popup shows that I can enable BlueCruise, when I do I still have to keep my hands on the steering wheel which is no different from adaptive CC and lane departure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Vin:
1FT6W1EV2NWG11333
Good morning! If you'd like, I can take a look into your Blue Cruise concern on my end. Could you please send over your VIN and Ford dealer info via DM?
Sponsored