First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 3.5 eco boost king ranch
Occupation
Carpenter
This shows up in my ford pass app. Will this be an OTA, or should I call the dealership? Trucks there now getting recalls taken care of!
Ford F-150 Blue cruise module programming. IMG_1054
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
If you have a Bluecruise equipped truck and it has never been functional, then by all means bring it up with your dealership, along with the 21G01 procedure.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
That's because the 21G01 is open on your VIN along with a few other CSP's. I've had bluecruise for two years and my truck still shows it open, too. The dealer clears that out once they do it, but since I did it myself, it is still there.

Ford F-150 Blue cruise module programming. Picture3

OP
OP
Ghurst

Ghurst

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Carpenter
That's because the 21G01 is open on your VIN along with a few other CSP's. I've had bluecruise for two years and my truck still shows it open, too. The dealer clears that out once they do it, but since I did it myself, it is still there.

Picture3.png
Got my truck back and the dealership did most of the recalls but didn’t do the 21G01 because the program had expired?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Got my truck bank and The dealership did most of the recalls but didn’t do the 21G01 because the program had expired?
No, the program is still active. However, if your BC is working, there is no need for them to do it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ghurst

Ghurst

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Carpenter
No, the program is still active. However, if your BC is working, there is no need for them to do it.
I should have included everything they said about it. “ 39424 Program has expired. Will be extended. PTS should be monitored for new program information. “

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I should have included everything they said about it. “ 39424 Program has expired. Will be extended. PTS should be monitored for new program information. “
What is 39424? I thought we were talking about 21G01.

OP
OP
Ghurst

Ghurst

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Carpenter

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I don't know what those numbers mean. I'd have to wait for the tech notes to get posted to PTS so I can read everything to make sense out of it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ghurst

Ghurst

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Carpenter
I don't know what those numbers mean. I'd have to wait for the tech notes to get posted to PTS so I can read everything to make sense out of it.
The service advisor wasn’t real helpful, that’s why I posted here. Thought about messaging ford but wasn’t sure how much help they’d be. Appreciate your insight!

Yellow_bee11

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Truck driver
Good Afternoon Ghurst. I am writing to inquire about the status of the 21G01 recall on your truck. My truck has the same recall. I am curious to know if you have had the recall work completed or if you have chosen to leave it unaddressed.

Fox146

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Is the 21G01 procedure still the same now that there is no expiry (2073 was the date) date shown? My bluecruise was never fixed properly even though they said it was. I was waiting for warmer weather to try the procedure but one of the 6.x updates got rid of the expiry date

OP
OP
Ghurst

Ghurst

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Carpenter
Good Afternoon Ghurst. I am writing to inquire about the status of the 21G01 recall on your truck. My truck has the same recall. I am curious to know if you have had the recall work completed or if you have chosen to leave it unaddressed.
I’ve not done anything else at this point. The dealership was no help and when I called ford…. The “technology” guy I talked to was about as much help as the dealership!

OP
OP
Ghurst

Ghurst

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Carpenter
Is the 21G01 procedure still the same now that there is no expiry (2073 was the date) date shown? My bluecruise was never fixed properly even though they said it was. I was waiting for warmer weather to try the procedure but one of the 6.x updates got rid of the expiry date
I’ve not gotten any of the 6.x updates at this point. When I had my vin run…. I was still on one of the 4.x. Hoping to see an update at some point! Lol
Sponsored