Mosey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Hi all,

I really wish my 2021 XLT had inset blind spot mirrors. I see a bunch on eBay but
I don‘t know if they are any good. Due to the BLIS indicator built into the mirror they should not mount on the upper outside quadrant.

Are these add-on mirrors worth while?
Sponsored

HeadBanger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 5.0
You could mount small ones on the lower outside corners. I have them on my wifes Highlander and they work well. Haven't looked into the F150 yet.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
I have never been a fan of blind spot mirrors. If adjusted correctly there should not be any need for them. When sitting in the driver's seat lean your head over until it touches either the B-pillar or window (depending on how far forward you have the seat. Adjust the drivers mirror until the mabk corner of the bed is just visible on the left side of the mirror. Repeat this with the right side mirror leaning your head over to the right about the same distance as it was for the left. Once adjusted not only will for have much improved visibility with the other lanes minimal blind spots as well as no more bright lights in those mirrors blinding you.

Jaysonics

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0