First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I would love to find a way to nix all the interior chrome. I have the Sport appearance package and they could have al least gone with the brushed metal they have on the main horizontal bar everywhere. that would look better than the chrome.

In my '07 Pontiac Solstice I actually took all the chrome out and either painted it with plastidip (still going strong 12 years later!) and some of that black chrome spray paint. Looked so much better than the chrome.

I don't think that will be as easy to do in the F150 since I can't just remove the chrome bits to paint.
Sponsored

BigPaulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
US Army (Ret)/GS Civilian
I would love to find a way to nix all the interior chrome. I have the Sport appearance package and they could have al least gone with the brushed metal they have on the main horizontal bar everywhere. that would look better than the chrome.

In my '07 Pontiac Solstice I actually took all the chrome out and either painted it with plastidip (still going strong 12 years later!) and some of that black chrome spray paint. Looked so much better than the chrome.

I don't think that will be as easy to do in the F150 since I can't just remove the chrome bits to paint.
Will be tough on the 21. Damn Ford has it everywhere. Has more chrome than a preachers caddie!

FirstTimeFrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Inside my truck, next weekend I am tackling adding all the lights back in that Ford removed from our 22's. The cupholder, media bin light and the glove box light.
I’d love to know what parts to order and how to install the interior lighting elements removed for 2022. Please share when you get around to it.

The truck looks great!

OP
OP
AAWhyte

AAWhyte

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 5.0
Occupation