Sponsored

Black Ford Emblems / Logos?

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
I am on a plane at the moment and the flight attendant say I need to finish up quickly, so I will follow up in more detail later. With respect to the FX4 STICKER. Get rid of it immediately. Use a heat gun or your wife's hair dryer. If you're not married, borrow your gay neighbor's hair dryer. All stickers that are adhered to a vehicle, including 'bumper stickers', say that exact same thing, "I'M POOR". Loose the FX4 sticker completely. Do not replace. It makes no sense to rep that Sh*#.. Moreover, why in the hell would anyone advertise "F150 Lariat" on your fender. Yes, I partially fabricated the stars and stripes black out out Non sense. These were just prelim samples...I If there are enough people interested, I will put together a 3D print a provide as a courtesy. Liberals need not apply. Let me know if there is enough interest to make it worthwhile. Thank you. Stay strong. -Mark
Count me in as interested!
Sponsored

jwgreene

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT supercrew in leadfoot with 5.0
I am on a plane at the moment and the flight attendant say I need to finish up quickly, so I will follow up in more detail later. With respect to the FX4 STICKER. Get rid of it immediately. Use a heat gun or your wife's hair dryer. If you're not married, borrow your gay neighbor's hair dryer. All stickers that are adhered to a vehicle, including 'bumper stickers', say that exact same thing, "I'M POOR". Loose the FX4 sticker completely. Do not replace. It makes no sense to rep that Sh*#.. Moreover, why in the hell would anyone advertise "F150 Lariat" on your fender. Yes, I partially fabricated the stars and stripes black out out Non sense. These were just prelim samples...I If there are enough people interested, I will put together a 3D print a provide as a courtesy. Liberals need not apply. Let me know if there is enough interest to make it worthwhile. Thank you. Stay strong. -Mark
I'd be in on a set!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I’m in for a set. I don’t have a 3D printer however.

qwmast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Engineer
Hi Mark, I would most definitely be in line for a set or even the step file if that is available!

Sponsored

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
Count me in for a set. I'd love to have that file if possible

Smroepe

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport SuperCrew
Here what the vinyl overlays look like on the truck. Unfortunately the outter ring of chrome isn’t covered, but I’d say it still looks great. I did the back one first and messed it up a bit, can only notice from up close, but the front one is near flawless. Also added a ghosted Fx4 decal. Looks freaking great!!!
3B24C171-8ECA-4D80-8CEC-50A6FBD832C3.jpeg

A442C49D-1BA4-4797-BD80-8AD5934C95E1.jpeg

B534278C-D744-4760-B8F2-98AB61FC1487.jpeg

0F9B0515-87DC-4D6F-B688-FADC845CC785.jpeg

B6D8B1D0-4CA0-452E-B2CE-81E1E495B61F.jpeg

54AFF0D6-5C69-45AE-A7A1-9790E51D40D8.jpeg

6E8ED7B2-F6B6-40C9-91D9-5C52E6788742.jpeg

3EFB8039-89BE-4444-9092-79BB19C616C2.jpeg
just installed my new FX4 decals, but I think I like yours better. So I just ordered the same ones you got.

Ford F-150 Black Ford Emblems / Logos? DA37F70C-4C9F-4951-B305-267656D3FB3C

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
just installed my new FX4 decals, but I think I like yours better. So I just ordered the same ones you got.

DA37F70C-4C9F-4951-B305-267656D3FB3C.jpeg
Sorry I haven't popped on in a while. Were you able to find the exact one or do you need the link? I believe I posted it once upon a time, but don't recall or even if it's in this thread or another.

Smroepe

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry I haven't popped on in a while. Were you able to find the exact one or do you need the link? I believe I posted it once upon a time, but don't recall or even if it's in this thread or another.
Pretty sure I found it- shipped today! Thanks!

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Pretty sure I found it- shipped today! Thanks!
Hope you like it as much as I do. I love that some days I can’t even see it, while others I do and love it. Depends on the light and angles.

Sponsored

jb55

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
IT
Got these decals off Etsy. Look pretty good against my Lead foot.

Ford F-150 Black Ford Emblems / Logos? tailgate decal

Ford F-150 Black Ford Emblems / Logos? grill decal

Ford F-150 Black Ford Emblems / Logos? steering wheel decal

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
Got these decals off Etsy. Look pretty good against my Lead foot.

tailgate decal.jpeg

grill decal.jpeg

steering wheel decal.jpeg
I got these, but I did not like the look of them since they leave the outer chrome. Plus they are a PITA to put on. I kept the one on my steering wheel and ordered painted emblems off Ebay. They were much more expensive, but hopefully worth it once I get around to putting them on.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
@MSEonline Could you share your file for the printer used to make the inserts?

Smroepe

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hope you like it as much as I do. I love that some days I can’t even see it, while others I do and love it. Depends on the light and angles.
So I installed mine today, but had a hell of a time getting them off the transfer paper, and as a result- got a few bubbles. Did you have any trouble? Did they smooth out after a few days?
Sponsored