First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Sales Manager
Does anyone know if there are any Black Ford Logos released yet for the 21 F-150?? Fordparts.com says the 2020 ones will not work on 21 so my guess is different size. Either replacements or vinyl overlay? I have used the Stage3 ones on my previous trucks but do not see 21's released yet.
Sponsored

BDUBSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Does anyone know if there are any Black Ford Logos released yet for the 21 F-150?? Fordparts.com says the 2020 ones will not work on 21 so my guess is different size. Either replacements or vinyl overlay? I have used the Stage3 ones on my previous trucks but do not see 21's released yet.
Yes. They make them. They are the same as the previous gen. They are replacement black and chrome emblems to replace the Ford blue for the tailgate and grill. They make both for those with and without the front 360 camera. I just installed my tailgate emblem yesterday. Need to get the grill done, but that's a bit more involved and didn't have time. Tailgate was pretty straight forward, just need a couple screw drivers to help release the clips on the backside, a heat gun to loosen the adhesive, and something to push from the backside once the adhesive is warm enough to break free. Took me about 30 minutes. Should be available at any dealer, but I found them on eBay from Rod Baker Ford. Fast shipping. They are nice.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Yes. They make them. They are the same as the previous gen. They are replacement black and chrome emblems to replace the Ford blue for the tailgate and grill. They make both for those with and without the front 360 camera. I just installed my tailgate emblem yesterday. Need to get the grill done, but that's a bit more involved and didn't have time. Tailgate was pretty straight forward, just need a couple screw drivers to help release the clips on the backside, a heat gun to loosen the adhesive, and something to push from the backside once the adhesive is warm enough to break free. Took me about 30 minutes. Should be available at any dealer, but I found them on eBay from Rod Baker Ford. Fast shipping. They are nice.
Thanks

here are the links he referred to.

The part numbers are listed in both links, so you should be able to try and get your dealer to bring them in if they don’t have them in stock.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-thru-21...059072&hash=item3fe10f17f6:g:CVwAAOSwv1JfBOz0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-thru-21...139221&hash=item3fe10f15d5:g:pR0AAOSw9uRfBO8H

Last edited:
OP
OP
Farva20

Farva20

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Manager
Thank you! I was just going by FordParts.com saying they would not work for 21MY.

Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I just emailed my dealer about this yesterday. Glad to know the parts are available for the 21 MY.

BDUBSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Thanks

here are the links he referred to.

The part numbers are listed in both links, so you should be able to try and get your dealer to bring them in if they don’t have them in stock.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-thru-21...059072&hash=item3fe10f17f6:g:CVwAAOSwv1JfBOz0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-thru-21...139221&hash=item3fe10f15d5:g:pR0AAOSw9uRfBO8H
Like I said, I got the rear installed and it's a direct replacement. Holding up the new one to the original, they look identical in size. Haven't had a chance to install it yet.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Like I said, I got the rear installed and it's a direct replacement. Holding up the new one to the original, they look identical in size. Haven't had a chance to install it yet.
Would you be willing to post some pics when it’s done? I’d love to see the black emblems on the truck.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Farva20

Farva20

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Manager
Not yet. The truck is at the dealer due to having a dead battery. At 360 miles on the odometer, not very happy.
Are you able to confirm yet that both from and rear Ford Emblems are the same as previous GEN?

BDUBSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Are you able to confirm yet that both from and rear Ford Emblems are the same as previous GEN?
With the weather being so cold I haven’t been able to get out and change out the grill emblem. The tailgate is a direct replacement and is on. I held the front one up to my blue oval and I’m 99% sure it’s exactly the same. All dimensions are the same.

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
Just to throw it out there I have a set of Matte Black Emblems front and rear with front camera option for sale if anyone is interested. I originally was going to order a tow tech package vehicle and then decided against it so I have a set that I don't need. PM me if interested.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Just to throw it out there I have a set of Matte Black Emblems front and rear with front camera option for sale if anyone is interested. I originally was going to order a tow tech package vehicle and then decided against it so I have a set that I don't need. PM me if interested.
Would be able to share pictures of them and the part#. Also, how much are you asking?
Sponsored