First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Subaru Forester
Occupation
Data Guy
I'd go for it if it was available on the XLT. Love when they mute the Ford logo.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I'd go for it if it was available on the XLT. Love when they mute the Ford logo.
It is available on the XLT:

Here you go. Doesn't appear to be different. I can't expect much to be different for each trim level. That would add a lot of complexity to what will ultimately be a lower take rate package.

Important to note, these are renderings which may include errors (thinking of when you add the active package the bumper changes to chrome on the website for the sport package).

xltbap_2e6edb46ff6e79e8fb5a61d520e266a7ac17fd96.png

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Perfect, thanks :) hate chrome and the sport package doesn't go far enough, lol.
Check back to the beginning of this thread though, significant delays if you order it. A number of us removed it from our orders to speed up the scheduling process.

Sponsored

staryoshi

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Subaru Forester
Occupation
Data Guy
Check back to the beginning of this thread though, significant delays if you order it. A number of us removed it from our orders to speed up the scheduling process.
When your frame of reference is "this or wait for the ranger redesign" it's not a long wait :)

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
When your frame of reference is "this or wait for the ranger redesign" it's not a long wait :)
Fair point! I’m excited to see some black package trucks, unfortunately mine won’t be one of them. My current lease is up January and now that work is heading back to office, I need my truck to replace it in a timely manner.

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
If you take a look at some of the build week threads, there are a lot going through right now with spray-in bed liners and wheel well liners. I don't have any information other than what we've seen in these forums to back up my skepticism, but I'm not sure your dealer is correct on this.
I sat down with my dealer and he showed me the e-mail from the contact at Ford. I can do the spray in bed line after market, so I'm not married to that. Wheel well liners are nice, but not necessary. I removed them from my order along with the BAP. I don't care any more, after 7 months I just want my truck.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I think the most irritating part is that I don’t fully understand why there’s a supply constraint on this BAP package. It’s mostly reused parts. The wheels are just the platinum ones painted black, the grills (except STX) are just the tremor ones with the orange removed and the dual exhaust is the same as the tremor.

There’s nothing unique at their core, everything should theoretically be available if they’re still producing platinums and tremors.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I sat down with my dealer and he showed me the e-mail from the contact at Ford. I can do the spray in bed line after market, so I'm not married to that. Wheel well liners are nice, but not necessary. I removed them from my order along with the BAP. I don't care any more, after 7 months I just want my truck.
FWIW @Stage3Motorsports has a great deal on Husky WW liners right now.

Sponsored

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
FWIW @Stage3Motorsports has a great deal on Husky WW liners right now.
Awesome! Looking at aftermarket pricing for both types of liners, it seems that Ford vs. aftermarket is pretty much comparable. I'm just itching to get into my first truck in 25 years. I am at the point if they said, "Well the hold up is the engine" my response would be "Do I really need one? Just give me the damned truck."

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost 157"
Do you have the delete code? I was going to remove mine (BAP) when received but if they can be skipped in the first place....

Rusty

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AntiMatter Blue Platinum
Heard today - just as I asked my dealer to delete the BAP - that the truck is scheduled to build. Really had second thoughts about the BAP -- and actually am hoping to delete it anyway (will know by Friday). Not thrilled with the Tremor grill.

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
Heard today - just as I asked my dealer to delete the BAP - that the truck is scheduled to build. Really had second thoughts about the BAP -- and actually am hoping to delete it anyway (will know by Friday). Not thrilled with the Tremor grill.
you got a BAP scheduled?
Sponsored