Sponsored

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
you got a BAP scheduled?
My dealer can't delete the BAP from my order. And he can't make the simple changes of no spray in bed liner. He tells me that "no changes can be made" usually means that scheduling is coming soon. My dealer has been the most realistic/pessimistic during the 7 months since I first ordered my F-150. Every time I would check in with him, he always said there was no news and to wait. Today was the first day that he was showing optimism. He's confident that I will be scheduled soon, especially with a priority number of 2.
Sponsored

Mitch42

First Name
mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 ram 1500 21 Platinum Expedition
Occupation
auto repair
Do you have adaptive steering?

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost 157"
My dealer can't delete the BAP from my order. And he can't make the simple changes of no spray in bed liner. He tells me that "no changes can be made" usually means that scheduling is coming soon. My dealer has been the most realistic/pessimistic during the 7 months since I first ordered my F-150. Every time I would check in with him, he always said there was no news and to wait. Today was the first day that he was showing optimism. He's confident that I will be scheduled soon, especially with a priority number of 2.

Keep us informed, this would be great news. Doesn't mean they have all the parts for everyone, but at least it's moving!

Rusty

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AntiMatter Blue Platinum
Do you have adaptive steering?
I actually had called my dealer to delete the BAP and add adaptive steering. Then I find out it's scheduled to build...priority 2. I could always cancel it and place a new order if I can't make any changes. The dealer could sell it in a heartbeat. But I'm guessing I'll lose out on the "thanks for your patience" rebate if I place a new order. I placed my original order in June. I'll know more by Friday if any changes can be made.

Sponsored

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
I actually had called my dealer to delete the BAP and add adaptive steering. Then I find out it's scheduled to build...priority 2. I could always cancel it and place a new order if I can't make any changes. The dealer could sell it in a heartbeat. But I'm guessing I'll lose out on the "thanks for your patience" rebate if I place a new order. I placed my original order in June. I'll know more by Friday if any changes can be made.
I wonder how strong that priority 2 weighed on scheduling. Crossing fingers mine gets picked up soon.

bluestarF150

First Name
Kevyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 F150 Platinum, '17 Explorer XLT, '65 Mustang
Occupation
I insure my vehicles...and many others..
I really wonder how much info is hearsay and what the dealers really know.. I hear so many varying stories/timeframes.. talked to my sales mgr yesterday (Minn) and he said early to mid summer for me..which isn't an issue for me..ordered Atlas Blue Lariat, with BAP.. couldn't get Atlas in Platinum.. first non-Platinum in 8 yrs..

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Did you receive the specific build week/VIN from the dealer? If so, you'd be the first one here with a scheduled BAP F-150.

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
Did you receive the specific build week/VIN from the dealer? If so, you'd be the first one here with a scheduled BAP F-150.
I ordered a stx BAP from @Granger Ford and have a vin and am scheduled for the week of Janurary 24th. However, the stx BAP has a lot less features than higher up trims.

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math

Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I ordered a stx BAP from @Granger Ford and have a vin and am scheduled for the week of Janurary 24th. However, the stx BAP has a lot less features than higher up trims.
That's great news, congrats!

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
You're among one of the lucky ones! Crazy you may get your truck before the Ford site is updated with the changes.

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
You're among one of the lucky ones! Crazy you may get your truck before the Ford site is updated with the changes.
I keep checking the website hoping to see it updated but no such luck

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 explorer 2014 ram 2022 F 150 lariat ordered
Occupation
Industrial communication sales
Will this get rid of the brown dashboard on the Lariat trim (I'm assuming it will)?
I was told by the dealer It would yes
Sponsored