Sponsored

Best Tonneau Cover for F-150?

bweliks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f-150
I've been tonneau covers and am really having a hard time distinguishing which one is best in terms of build quality/durability, low profile design, and versatility. I think I like the tri-fold ones best, and I wanted to get peoples thoughts on which brands they think are best.

Any recommendation between Gator, BAKflip, or something else? Any pictures you could send as well would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I think it's going to be a preference more than a best. There's tons of reviews of many different brands and designs online.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Start scrolling down through the topics here and read through the reviews. There are several threads here (and also across the internet) on many different types and styles of tonneau covers. If you can narrow it down between 2-3 options or even a specific style (rolling, folding, hard, soft, etc.) you're going to get a much better response.

Sponsored

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
I did a good bit of research and I'm gonna go with the LEER HF650. It doesn't block the rear tail light, no drain rail, isn't aluminum/metal which could potentially dent or show scratches more, and doesn't have a cable pull which apparently you could open with a clothes hanger (like bakflip, etc.). Plus it's about the same price as a bakflp or ultraflex. I've also heard the LEER customer service is terrible and you should order through a dealer or online. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Here are some good threads to check out:

Let me know what you decide!

Bush266

First Name
Vern bushing
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 lariat
Occupation
0perator
Question
Will a tonneau cover off a 16 fit on a 21 ?
Sponsored