Best Dealer Around ATL?

Forsyth150

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
New member here in Forsyth County, GA. My truck is currently at Billy Howell and I’ve never really been a fan of them, even after 7-8 years not taking a truck there.

Anybody here have a favorite dealer around the area? Angela Krause is also nearby me.
Sponsored

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Bought my mustang from Tidwell back in ‘18. Flew in to get the car. They were pretty easy to deal with. They like their dealer admin fees though but price was hard to beat.

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Powerboost
I'm in Forsyth as well. I've used Billy Howell too, but I bought my truck from the Jim Ellis Ford Dealer in Sandy Springs. I've done business with them for years, but they have changed management/ownership a few times over the years. Only purchased the vehicle from them and had the first service and they were fine, but don't have a ton of experience with the newest management.

For purchases, Jim Ellis is pretty decent. I had a good experience. Jury is still out on the service department. So far, so good, but I only had a free oil change and tire rotation. When I went, the customer service was probably slightly better than the others.

Angela Krause is probably my least fav for sales. Shopped there but didn't purchase. Had some work done on one of my mustangs at their service department and it was OK.

Honestly, I haven't been really impressed with any dealer service department in a long time. Real mechanics are rare these days, they just read the codes spit out by the computer in large part.

Good luck!

CowboyUP2022

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew 3.5L Ecoboost
Occupation
Retired
I bought my 2022 3.5L Ecoboost from Mall of Georgia Ford in Buford, GA. Would NOT buy from them again.

Cooder_Graw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost 4x4
Yeah I’m in Peachtree City and don’t like the Ford dealership are here . Akins does do good video and amazing after market upgrades on there truck.
Sponsored