Sponsored

Best Bed Liner and Cover

TexasGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S
On my last truck, I had the LineX spray in liner and I was quite happy. I also had a Lear cover and was disapointed. Nothing about the cover, but that it was a PITA to remove and I needed it off as much as I needed it on.

So in doing research in anticipation of my new lightning what are people’s thoughts? Are bed rugs good with a Tonneau cover? Should I stick with a spray in liner? What type of covers are people finding most flexible? Anything specific to think about or avoid?

Thanks.
Sponsored

webspoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F450, Bronco
I have had the spray bed liner and truxedo roll up tonneau covers on my last 2 trucks. Well priced, and they are very compact when rolled up, and you have full easy access to the bed - if you use the bed a lot, this is a much cheaper alternative to a sliding/roll top version. Very weather resistant - very little water intrusion during rain. My last one lived outside for 5yrs and was only just starting to show any wear. truxedo covers

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
I went with Ford's spray in bed liner, I installed Ford's bed rug which covers the tailgate, and I installed an Access original roll up tonneau cover. I used to sell the drop in liners and never was a big fan of them. My last truck had a cap with a rubber mat, not sure if I want to spend the cash on a cap as they tonneau works well for me. Good luck with your search.

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5
Occupation
Electrician
Has anyone used the BAK revolver X4s? I've been thinking of getting one of these as I want a hard top that doesn't block the back window when rolled/folded up.

NH_Leadfoot

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
.GOV
I'm running an Undercover ArmorFlex tonneau cover with the Bedrug classic full bedliner and couldn't be happier with either.

Sponsored

NH_Leadfoot

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
.GOV
Thanks. How much weight does it support on top?
I think its rated for 300lbs. Undercover says it will handle any snow load (relevant for me up here in Northern NH).

crispycritter82

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape
I will have a factory spray in liner on my truck. Does anyone know if it is ok to install a bedrug without using the velcro? I like the idea of the extra padding but also don't want to scuff up the liner unnecessarily.

unafFORDableXLT

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
I went with the Retrax Pro and love it. Not the best at keeping water out, but I needed more security than vinyl. I like that it locks open, closed, or anywhere in between.
Husky rubber bed mat and wheel well liners.
Sponsored