Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Anyone use these?

Access I think they are.

1645999020584.png
That is a really clean. I imagine you need some type of cushion on the wheel well to avoid any banging/friction. Would be very nice with a bed rug. Did you buy or make? If you bought, where? Thanks.
Sponsored

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
That is a really clean. I imagine you need some type of cushion on the wheel well to avoid any banging/friction. Would be very nice with a bed rug. Did you buy or make? If you bought, where? Thanks.
I just found them online, trying to decide if they would work for me. If you look close there is notches cut in the top to hold a bar going across to the other side.

Only thing I'm not too keen on is drilling holes. It's bolted/screwed to the wheel well.

I think if I were to make something like this I would go all the way to the front bulkhead so you would have pockets in the front as well as the back.

I put an undercover elite lid on so hopefully I have plenty of security just wanting some places for organization.

Here's where I found them,

https://www.accesscover.com/access-truck-bed-pockets/

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning. 2009 Escape Hybrid.
I got the BuiltRight Molle panels and some of those yellow topped boxes. My plan is to bolt metal hooks in to side of plastic boxes, which hook on to the Molle panel by tailgate, so I can keep emergency fluids, etc, right by the tailgate, but lift the box out when I want to. Will post pics as soon as I find something I can use as the hook part.

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL
Just curious what everyone out there is doing, including if home-made, to make the utility of their truck bed the most useful it can be.

I’m personally not interested in things like Decked so mostly looking for what people have done with dividers, bed side molle system (eg. built right industries, Putco, etc.), and similar solutions.

I’m planning on a Retrax Pro XR cover so will be limited by what can fit with space left given the space the cassette takes up.

Looking forward to hearing about all the creative things others are doing and as always a picture is always worth a thousand words!
I got the ford bed divider that is easy to move around . I got a nice bak industries tonneau w a bak box that holds stuff nicely under front of tonneau and stays dry . Tonneau stays shut and secure over the box

Sponsored

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I carry expensive photo and audio gear in my truck and so I have a fiberglass cap with black curtains and a truck tool box unit with two long drawers with adjustable metal dividers. It would take the most determined thief a long amount of time to get the tailgate down and then to open the two drawers. In high risk areas I cannot avoid I use a motion detector alarm inside the drawer that is activated with a bluetooth remote control.
https://truck-tool-box.com/

Ford F-150 Best bed dividers and organizers Cargo Drawers 1
Ford F-150 Best bed dividers and organizers IMG_0615.JPG

eharri3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
#20Fordf150
Occupation
Business
Keeping it simple and versatile. ready Ramp by the tailgate held in place by being wedged between the tailgate and wheel wells and by bungees secured to tie downs. This keeps kid's sports bag near the tailgate and small overnight bags front and center where I need them if we do a quick over night on a road trip. Back 3rd under the cover sectioned off by a cargo bar so smaller but still bulky cargo not secured by the ready ramp doesn't slide under the cover. No holes drilled for any of it.

All under a Rugged brand folding Cover which I absolutely love. Just fold the left side in to access bed outlets.

Ford F-150 Best bed dividers and organizers A2F5BD42-9D4E-4CB3-9FBD-C430D445E616
Sponsored

Last edited: