Sponsored

Before and after level pictures: my 2021 CCLB 5.0 on Ford Performance Leveling Kit

grnsnake97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
This is the before and after pictures of my 21 CCLB 5.0. This is the Ford Performance Leveling Kit with factory take off 22 Raptor wheels and tires. The kit was installed as delivered so it still has a mild rake to the front, but I do not have any measurements. Want to send a shout out to Frank @ Stage 3 Motorsports for the great price and fast shipping of the leveling kit. And yes I do know that these pictures are not the greatest.

Ford F-150 Before and after level pictures: my 2021 CCLB 5.0 on Ford Performance Leveling Kit Truck 1

Ford F-150 Before and after level pictures: my 2021 CCLB 5.0 on Ford Performance Leveling Kit Truck 2
Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
man I like a 6.5' bed on a crew cab. the new wheels and level transform the truck

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their cars.
This is the before and after pictures of my 21 CCLB 5.0. This is the Ford Performance Leveling Kit with factory take off 22 Raptor wheels and tires. The kit was installed as delivered so it still has a mild rake to the front, but I do not have any measurements. Want to send a shout out to Frank @ Stage 3 Motorsports for the great price and fast shipping of the leveling kit. And yes I do know that these pictures are not the greatest.

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg
The pictures aren't bad at all, good job. Love the after pic, ride looks great. congrats!

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
You have good taste, but I may be biased ;)

HDPP?

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg
I think you got my kit. hahah i'm still waiting for them to get more stock in :( looks good though!

Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
I have a 5.0 crew cab short bed and just ordered this kit. What is your current rake at the 2" setting now that it's had a chance to settle a bit?

WhiteLightningnshitshadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150 4.6 SCAB 6.5 and 2022 2.7 SCREW 5.5
Occupation
Lead Engineer
Yeah kinda hard to tell from the pics if I'm honest. The CCLB with those tires is SWEEEEET.

How much more height did it get in the front?

OP
OP

grnsnake97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
Yeah kinda hard to tell from the pics if I'm honest. The CCLB with those tires is SWEEEEET.

How much more height did it get in the front?
I didn't get any measurements of the before. It still has a little rake to it, so it's not level. There is one more groove to move on the clip to add a little more height to level it out, but I like the rake it has. The look the truck has now is how it should come from the factory.

bisha

First Name
bisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
car mechanic
Très belle voiture est magnifique roues félicitations !
Sponsored